Ohai der user

Joshuam08

Reaction score
Website
joshmayer.net
So... I am back... for how long is unsure. Could be an hour, 1 day, a week, a month... maybe even FOREVER.

Anyway, now that we got that out of the way. I'm Joshuam08. I am a former TheOne's and Blocktopia staff member. I was the ASSHAWT (Assistant Head Administrative Website Technician... yes it is a mouthful, thank god for acronyms) but when the new forums came, my position was no longer required - but that is old news. ON TO THE FUTURE.

I have come back to the community since a few people requested I return on my profile so I shall make their wishes come true.

Boring info: I'm an Aussie, I'm 16, and I'm currently a student at Secondary School while completing a Certificate III in Information Technology for the fun of it.

Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask!

P.S. @Nazza1 <3 @UltimateBudgie I HAZ RETURNED

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So... I am back... for how long is unsure. Could be an hour, 1 day, a week, a month... maybe even FOREVER.

Anyway, now that we got that out of the way. I'm Joshuam08. I am a former TheOne's and Blocktopia staff member. I was the ASSHAWT (Assistant Head Administrative Website Technician... yes it is a mouthful, thank god for acronyms) but when the new forums came, my position was no longer required - but that is old news. ON TO THE FUTURE.

I have come back to the community since a few people requested I return on my profile so I shall make their wishes come true.

Boring info: I'm an Aussie, I'm 16, and I'm currently a student at Secondary School while completing a Certificate III in Information Technology for the fun of it.

Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask!

P.S. @Nazza1 <3 @UltimateBudgie I HAZ RETURNED
You should join @GmK at being the ASSHAT - Welcome back though :D

Reactions: balloon98