[Official Village] Peripeteia

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
It was the night before we left. Everything changed... He killed them. We were the survivors. We strived for perfection in adventuring. We tried all we could. We asked them to help us. We thrived in civilisation and we moved on from the camp. We had to rebuild, the once impressive town of Peripeteia. Adventure was in our blood. We have to do this, but not alone...

Welcome to Peripeteia, the adventure seekers.

If you wish to join, please fill out the following format and we (the leaders) will decide if you are fit to be an adventurer!

[panel]
Ingame Name:
Number of Hours online:
What are your strengths in MineCraft?:
Would you like a shop? (costs 1 diamond):
Would you like a home? (costs 10 iron inc. plot):
[/panel]

Chicken/Iggy

Reaction score
It was the night before we left. Everything changed... He killed them. We were the survivors. We strived for perfection in adventuring. We tried all we could. We asked them to help us. We thrived in civilisation and we moved on from the camp. We had to rebuild, the once impressive town of Peripeteia. Adventure was in our blood. We have to do this, but not alone...

Welcome to Peripeteia, the adventure seekers.

If you wish to join, please fill out the following format and we (the leaders) will decide if you are fit to be an adventurer!

[panel]
Ingame Name:
Number of Hours online:
What are your strengths in MineCraft?:
Would you like a shop? (costs 1 diamond):
Would you like a home? (costs 10 iron inc. plot):
[/panel]
Stret make it free
AND /ch pe is working. It just says it's not

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
RECRUITING!

I am proud to announce, today is the day we are recruiting anyone who wishes to join, and I am also happy to announce, the month of August is going to be the month of thriving. This is going to include:
-Community builds
-Raids on enemies
-More activity
-Better farms and more!
I am also happy to announce that we are recruiting for FREE and we will help you build your house and help you start up! I am also looking for another leader to help one of my secondary leaders. If you are interested, PM me!

I hope to see you join Peripeteia, and I hope you see the pleasures of adventure when you do!

Head of Peripeteia,
Stretford01.