Numberplay's Operator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberplay

Reaction score
Account Name: Numberplay

Timezone: EST

References (Op+): iiDeathCookies, SalientGorilla and EpicFailCow

Approx. time spent on BBB: around 40 hours since I came back + all the time I spent before March which I cannot estimate anymore.

Previous staff experience: Been Operator on Builbox already when the server was created, I left a few months later when other games distracted me from Minecraft.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I've been seen as a great builder in Premium since the creative world on Primordia. I've done around 6-7 maps on classic servers then moved on to make AoD maps and some official stuff for BuildBox and Adventure servers.

I'm very good with WorldEdit and used to know much about VoxelSniper, I just need to train a bit more and I'll know as much as before.

What do you think the role entails? A lot of people build in the different worlds of the Buildbox. That's why this server needs moderators to make sure everyone plays respectfully. People that are breaking the rules needs to be taught how to behave. If they don't want to play with our rules, then the staff have the responsability to kick them or ban them.

Also, with this role you need to judge others applications. Be it an online application from guest to builder or forum application for adv and operator (like the one I'm doing right now ;)). I already have experience with this as I've referenced the first few operators on the server. (Talking about you AngelWV btw)

Why do you want this position? Because I already have experience with it and want to help for events and official builds. Most people know me already and also know I'm a good guy.

Additional/final notes: This server have too much AdvancedBuilders. there'll be one less if I'm promoted :p

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You were an Operator before, and I believe you were a good one at that. You're a great guy, and know WorldEdit and will hopefully remember VoxelSniper. Ontop of that, you're very active, as you can see with around 40 hours since you came back from your little hibernation. You're willing to help, and with that, +1 from me.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Well Numberplay...
You were my role-model when I first joined BuildBox... I wanted to be an operator just like you...
Although you did leave us :(
But, I forgive you and give you an OUTSTANDING +1
Former experience, nice guy, you have all the qualities of a good operator. :)
Just don't leave us again man ;)

(P.S Add my reference)
- EpicFailCow

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was speaking to SalientGorilla yesterday about you when we were walking to mine, about the fact that I could see you getting operator due to your incredible helpfulness and maturity on the server. I occasionally sit on the IRC watching the chat and I see you being generally helpful, offering tips and ways to Improve builds when someone asks. You were the second Operator on the server and in my opinion by far the best, I believe you'll do a great job.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.