[November 12] Tommyd11's Trusted Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: tommyd11
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Well I do recall my sister making a Minecraft account but neither of us can remember the username. Also my friend has played at my house before I do not know if this needs to be labeled but his name is wjg9.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's (magical) Zombie Survival of course.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT - 5 I believe and if I am wrong it is EST and feel free to correct me.
  • Your age: 13 year old (the date on my account is false)
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Well because all stats were lost I can not be completely certain but I estimate somewhere around March of 2011 if you do know the actual date I would love to know. Also I feel as if I should put my time online here which is currently 96 hours, 38 minutes.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I have not held any staff positions in Blocktopia.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Well with my new powers I will enforce all rules on the server while keeping peace in the chat. Also I would help anyone in need of any assistance. Plus I will give everyone fair treatment when it comes to the rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If any staff member starts to abuse or act up on the server I would first make sure I can get proof. Once I have sufficient proof of the indecent I will swiftly try to get them to stop while getting someone such as a Controller+ to handle the situation.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? When I am on the server I try my hardest to stay focused on enforcing the rules to there fullest. I can also stay mature enough to not make any terrible mistakes. Also I understand what deserves the most punishment such as a kick, warn, or mute. Also I have collected information over time from threads, mistakes, and the server in general to make my self the best possible Trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will mainly stand for fun and fairness. Without our rules the server would be complete chaos. Also without fun there would be no one to play on the server.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Ethical1337, Theodorre, Rose87, Dannyboyed, and Enceladus. I can not thank you guys enough without you guys I could not post this :)
  • Signed: Tommy or tommyd11
Also sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this application, I looked it over twice but I am not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.