Not open for further replies.

Troy Linna

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: CrimsonCosmos
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: No other alternate accounts
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: Pacific Timezone
  • Your age: 18 years of age
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Before the server restart i had over 200 hours+the 30+ hours i have now officially, so about 230+ hours
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I haven't had any staff positions.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Should i get approved, i will use my powers as any other op would; to make the game more fun for everyone and to punish those who see it is okay to break the rules. This way the winners win and the losers, well lose.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is seen by me acting up i will kindly ask said staff member to stop abusing his power, if said staff member continues to disobey the rules, i will report him to a rank higher than that of himself.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe i deserve the position of Trusted because by being on the server as long as i have i've learned the rules quite thoroughly and have spent much time w/ many of the veteran players who make up the server's population. By knowing these people solving problems will be much easier than if I was someone who just joined and applied.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member i will make sure the rules are followed just as any other proper staff member would, while making sure i still know how to have fun, and not let the power go to my ahead and abuse it if someone i didn't like came along. With power you have to have the responsiblity to use it correctly. If you abuse the power given to you, I believe that person should not be allowed to keep his power. I will make sure the game stays fun, and punish anyone who threatens the server.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Staff references include:
  • OvionyEldin
  • Txboy1234
  • Rose87
  • jeff0521
  • HypeBurst
  • Signed: CrimsonCosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.