Notty's Suggestions

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
After playing on the server for quite some time I've gathered up a list of suggestions that I would very much like to see and that I think would make the game more fun overall. Also some bugs I saw that I'll list here.

Suggestions:
General:
  1. Add a scoreboard for each gamemode after the end of each round. For ctf, top 5 killers. For AoD, top 3 Hunter killers and top 3 Survivor killers. For infection, top 5 infecters or if humans win, all winning humans. And FFA already has one.
  2. As much as the HUD/overlay/(idk how its named its the message that says like "blabla is first hunter") is awesome, its pretty hard to read in my opinion. Not only that but it covers the screen for a few seconds. There is no clear distinction between "you are" or "[playername] is" to see if youre the first hunter/infector. I'd rather have it said in red letters in the chat instead.
  3. Make a distinction of kills between gamemodes. Currently kills/deaths/KDR are a sum of all gamemodes. It would be nice to have Kills, Deaths and Kdr stats seperately for each gamemode.
  4. As an extra feature that would be fun but isnt too important, a leaderboard for each catagory mentioned in point 3. To see which 10 players are the best in those catagories.
CTF:
  1. The game balances the teams out on kdr, but 5v10's, 7v10's or 2v4's ad 2v6's aren't really fair. Everyone has the same reload time, so a team with more people has a clear advantage. Every extra person counts. In my opinion a team should only have one more than the other.
  2. Add a weapon that isn't completely useless to people that have the flag. I mean the shovel is completely useless when someone is standing 3+ blocks from you. I would suggest a rocket with a range of like 8 blocks and a small bit longer reload time.

Tag:
  1. Change the speed of walking to what it used to be in classic. People have said, that this done by giving speed I to players but I can't confirm that. Gameplay right now, while fun, feels a bit slow because walking feels so slow. Getting back to classic speed will make parkour maps more fun and I think it would make the entire gamemode more fun in general.
  2. Give players orbs for every minute they survive. Currently there isnt really any reward for being human. Also, increase the orbs for surviving by alot.
  3. Change "[playername] became a zombie" into something has shows who killed the person.

Bugs:
General:
  1. Achievements seem to reset everytime the server crashes/gets restarted. Also some of the achievements are unreadable because the text goes out of the screen.
  2. At the end of the round, both teams get money for winning even though only one team can win.
  3. /ontime is broken.
CTF:
  1. Mobs spawn on CTF maps, making gameplay extremly annoying because creepers blow up stairs and witches poison you and stuff.
  2. Sometimes when someone gets the other teams flag, it instantly captures. Not sure why or how this happens.
  3. Health regens. Meaning that if I hit someone with a shovel, if I hit them again 2 seconds later they might not die because it has regenerated. Not sure if intentional but I'm just mentioning it.
AoD:
  1. Appearently if you log off as the first Hunter, build time restarts and a new hunter will be chosen after build time. So someone who doesnt want to be hunter can relog to be a survivor again.
  2. Fishing poles don't hit teammates or enemies. Not really a major bug but would make colourido more fun ^_^
Tag:
  1. The hitbox for tag just seems very iffy and weird. Can anyone explain where the hitbox actually is? I've seen numerous times where a zombie was walking right inside someone or a zombie hit the bottom half of the player yet the player didn't turn.

Incase you didn't tl;dr, thanks for reading <3

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Tag:
  1. Change the speed of walking to what it used to be in classic. People have said, that this done by giving speed I to players but I can't confirm that. Gameplay right now, while fun, feels a bit slow because walking feels so slow. Getting back to classic speed
Can confirm that giving speed I to players allows the gameplay to feel faster as well as make the jumps in courses very identical to classic 1x2 are in my opinion the exact same as classic with speed I. Love this suggestion :)

Reactions: Nottykitten