Not earning cookies and scookies after classic or survival rounds

Cloudy

Reaction score
Ok, I didn't earn any cookies from both classic and survival rounds. One was in [Classic] Void, while the other was in the map that had villager in it. Someone needs to fix this bug or I'm not coming back to RoF. I'm not the only one that has this problem, mario162000 can't earn any cookies because of afking too long. but he said he AFKed for 5 mins and didn't earn any cookies. I have the same problem as mario. I tried riding in the minecart around when I had the "You are no longer AFK" message, but when the round ended, It said "You were AFK too long! No cookies for you!. Someone fixed this so both mario and I can earn cookies, because we can't earn any.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had/now having the same issue. Had it the other day until dirt fixed it then just before when cloud got it i got it back so had it for about 10 rounds, which is just annoying :I

This needs to be changed fast people are getting really angry and even thinking of not coming back, so please fix ASAP. I would also like to note that its not happening to everyone.

Cloudmario8479

Last edited by a moderator:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
edit: wow this is really miscontexted now

Cloud already made a thread, which you were aware of seeing as how you replied; ergo another wasn't really at all necessary.

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Cloud already made a thread, which you were aware of seeing as how you replied; ergo another wasn't really at all necessary.
i was told to make it Jivvi
It must have been a misunderstanding, but I was expecting him to post that screenshot in this thread - Anyway, I merged the threads together.

Also, I was on during that round that mario posted a screenshot of and I received cookies.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Ogarci dirtcake

Cloudmario8479 I had the same problem and I brought it to ogarci and dirtcakes attention. I showed them proof that I was activate that whole round and they basically ignored it because they thought I was still afk. They don't understand how their AFK system works.

Ya sure you can argue I explained it poorly but you both still blew it off and didn't investigate it at all.

Tamzies

Reaction score
Honestly if the only reason you still play is to make AFK machines (minecarts) and ride around in those for a full round and only talk for 2 minutes per round. Then why on earth are you still playing?

Cloudy

Reaction score
Honestly if the only reason you still play is to make AFK machines (minecarts) and ride around in those for a full round and only talk for 2 minutes per round. Then why on earth are you still playing?
I only make Anti-AFK machines when I'm doing other things like Steam Games. Sure, I might do Steam Games without the Anti-AFK machines and still earn cookies. Of course, I have to keep checking to make sure that 6 mins haven't passed yet after AFKing. I also have to move instead of staying still AFKing all day.

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
'Oh no I can't get cookies guess I better leave'

Come on! If it's a bug then it will be dealt with, but all of our staff have outside lives (well I hope they do o-o ) so it won't be fixed immediately. Y'all just needa calm down, in the end it's a game, not life.
This hurts me to see this. You guys have a few players that are experiencing a bug that they decide to report along with saying that they'll leave the game if it isn't fixed (possibly out of frustration?). Yet one mocks the players whilst another questions why one player is still playing the game. Well, lets face it, at least you guys have these players on your server, keeping it full so to speak. I think the obvious way to reply to the OP would be "Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll try to get it fixed!"

Reaction score
I dont know if this should be merged with Cloudmario8479 's AFK bug but First of all it wont let me ironman saying "You cannot activate ironman mode again until the next round" then when the round ends it indicates I was unable to survive ironman mode. I am unsure weather other people are having this problem but just thought i should report it ASAP. :>

Also the server keeps crashing :I

• Informative
Reactions: Cloudy

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
This hurts me to see this. You guys have a few players that are experiencing a bug that they decide to report along with saying that they'll leave the game if it isn't fixed (possibly out of frustration?). Yet one mocks the players whilst another questions why one player is still playing the game. Well, lets face it, at least you guys have these players on your server, keeping it full so to speak. I think the obvious way to reply to the OP would be "Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll try to get it fixed!"
tbf if someone complained about a bug on AoD and said they would leave the game if it didn't get fixed, i'd probably reply with something like "k cya." like there's no reason for such a large reaction. it's a bug, it'll be looked into, go play your orange juice or something. not that hard. RoF isn't the last server on earth either, go to BB and practice making houses or someshit.

Cloudy

Reaction score
I dont know if this should be merged with Cloudmario8479 's AFK bug but First of all it wont let me ironman saying "You cannot activate ironman mode again until the next round" then when the round ends it indicates I was unable to survive ironman mode. I am unsure weather other people are having this problem but just thought i should report it ASAP. :>

Also the server keeps crashing :I
mario, I didn't get that message in my survival round in the Iwaya_o_Niwa map, the one I got was "You were AFK too long! No cookies for you!". Plus, I was on ironman and didn't get cookies and got the "You were AFK to long! No cookies for you!" message instead of the "You were unable to survive Ironman mode. No Cookies for you!" message.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Merged mario162000's 'ironman bug' thread because both are caused by the same issue. Ironman, AFK time, King of the Ladder time, and the scoreboard timer all broke because of the same issue. It should be fixed now.
What was causing issues with Ironman, afk time, KOTL and scoreboard?

Last edited: