[not applicable anymore] Resignation, from Operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Never seen anythin' bad from you, and everyone has those times where they don't behave like they usually do. Maybe you can staff on Solit- oh wait.

Anyways, I recommend staying and trying to go back for the rest. The past is the past, and you can't let it get to you. You were great at oppin' when I was on. Too bad you're resigning. But now, welcome to the normal long time players club!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I really don't know you at all, but I did see you handle one ban appeal and it was rather fantastic the way you dealt with it. People will spread rumors, most typically the random guests, but I'm sad to see you resign because of it e.o

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
You're sarcastic and horrible at times? Then you were a true Zombie Op, one of the best. It's utterly awful to hear the reasons for which you are resigning and if people believe you didn't work as hard or harder than any other operator, then it's a cloudy day in their brain.

Each person has their own style, and if someone has something against that, then just push them away (mentally or physically, both are equally effective).

"Hello world, this is me life should be,
fun for everyone.
Life is easy if you wear a smile,
just be your self don’t ever change your style,

You are you..."

^ Don't ever forget that, Barri. You will always be remembered here, by both your great additions to the community and by the amazing person you are.

Barricxde

Reaction score
AW LILY THAT'S THE CUTEST EVER. SADDLE CLUB BUDDIES! Hahhahahah <3
You're sarcastic and horrible at times? Then you were a true Zombie Op, one of the best. It's utterly awful to hear the reasons for which you are resigning and if people believe you didn't work as hard or harder than any other operator, then it's a cloudy day in their brain.

Each person has their own style, and if someone has something against that, then just push them away (mentally or physically, both are equally effective).

"Hello world, this is me life should be,
fun for everyone.
Life is easy if you wear a smile,
just be your self don’t ever change your style,

You are you..."

^ Don't ever forget that, Barri. You will always be remembered here, by both your great additions to the community and by the amazing person you are.

Fatalis

Reaction score
I might not know you well, but let me just say, people believing you got your position just because of a relationship is just a stupid thing. Megatron wouldn't have given you a staff position if he didn't feel like you deserved it or if you could handle it. I'm certain you were an amazing OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.