[not applicable anymore] Resignation, from Operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barricxde

Reaction score
Not leaving, just resigning from OP.

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about this, and after various comments I have made a decision.

Some people on blocktopia have come to the decision that the only reason I got operator was because of my relationship with Luke. (Megatron).
God knows why seeing I worked my ass off to be where I am and enjoyed every step of the way.
I am not resigning forever, hopefully I will be promoted back one day with people leading to believe that I worked for operator.

I do not feel confident as an operator on this server knowing people believe I am not good enough for this role.

Still keeping an eye on you all :-)

Barricxde

RaneofPane

Zombie
Reaction score
I do not feel confident as an operator on this server knowing people believe I am not good enough for this role

Barricxde
If people honestly think that, then they're completely wrong.

Still, it's your descision if you want to resign or not, not mine, and I respect that. I haven't staffed with you very long, but you'll still be missed as an Op.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I do not feel confident as an operator on this server knowing people believe I am not good enough for this role.

Barricxde
From what I've seen, I feel your quite capable as operator.
Other people must feel your capable as well, or else they wouldn't have referenced you for Trusted before Operator, so people who say you are not capable must be wrong.

I guess my opinion is similar to what Rane has already said. I hope your happy with your decision, and Hopefully we'll be seeing you as an Operator again soon.

Anyways, Welcome Back Barricxde the Zombie Player! (Instead of Barrixcde the Zombie Op!)

Reactions: Barricxde

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Alpha is totally correct, but it's good you aren't leaving. I hope you have fun as a player! I have only seen you two times, but from the words of others that show that you were liked, I still find it safe to say that I hope you try being a staff member again some time soon!

• Haha

Barricxde

Reaction score
Alpha is totally correct, but it's good you aren't leaving. I hope you have fun as a player! I have only seen you two times, but from the words of others that show that you were liked, I still find it safe to say that I hope you try being a staff member again some time soon!
That's interesting coming from one of the main reasons i'm leaving.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
The only thing I found frustrating with you was that you were sporadic as hell when you chatted with me, During that conversation on TS, I literally jumped out of my chair; several times cos "SHIT" "MOVE" x]

I don't care what others think, I think you were a good Op, and needless to say, one like no other. :p
Come back some day pls

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Well as snowma said the people that said that were just idiots, I dare say that they may have been jealous. Its a shame that it had to come to this but I will definetly miss having you as an operator and look forward to your speedy return.

Barricxde

Reaction score
I have no idea why you're all so lovely to me, I'm sarcastic and horrible at times.

I must admit when I made this post It was in rage, and anger towards those who felt that way towards me.
I regret it, yes. But I have made my bed, now I must lay in it.

I'm honestly not sure if I want to get operator again, though. Nor if I want to continue playing on blocktopia as of past incidents and what not.

Thank you, all of you.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Me knowing Megatron for quite sometime know he wouldn't promote someone for something like that.

You were a great Operator, I'm really honestly upset you're stepping down.

Remember... Stupid people are stupid. Or drunk people.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't know you that well, but what I can relate to is how affective gossip can be. All those rumours and whispers by gossip mongerers who like to stir up shit and for what? So I supply you with this...

Next time if any internet troll wants to be a douche, remind yourself that you just don't give a shit.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Barricxde You shouldn't be so negative to yourself all the time. You're not bad at all; and hey if you made it to Operator and start doubting it yourself that just means your modest. In-fact I know you weren't just promoted for 'being friends'. You were promoted because you had fun, were active, talkative and the players liked you. Nearly the same reason I became trusted; I was active and had fun!

You didn't get promoted for nuthin', they had a reason ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.