Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Account Name: NogTrog

Timezone: -9 GMT

References (Op+): EpicFailCow

Approx. time spent on BBB: I don't know i have been playing since Aya_AtoyahAli was the admin with a good amount of time each day.

Previous staff experience: None unfortunatly but outside of Blocktopia I have been a low ranking op.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I'm good at making friends good organizer and I like building and am not to bad at it. I'm a good writer and am going to try to become a Blocktopedia Editor.

What do you think the role entails? Being helpful active friendly but also knowing when to be serious in a ban, warn or kick situation. Also knowing the commands of the server so they can inform the players about them. I also think it is important to be a good builder so you can help out people with their builds.

Why do you want this position? I want to help out the server as much as possible. Can't think of much more to add to this.

Additional/final notes: I can't promise you I'll be an amazing op but I feel that I'm qualified and deserve a trial. Thanks to my references and also thank you everybody for taking the time to read this.

Signed: NogTrog :)

Reactions: Notme

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
0 for now. I don't see you helping out (I even told you this in your last application) and I don't see you online as much as I used to. Work on your helpfulness and I'll be singing a different tune, but I'll stick with this for now.

(Also, references are Op+ only)

• Useful
Reactions: EggNog

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
I think if you got a rundown of what's expected of you and how to act in various situations from an experienced staff member, since you've never held a staff rank on Blocktopia before, you'd do fine.
Although I rarely see you I've not heard any bad things and you got good feedback on your previous application (which was quite some time ago) so I'll +1

• Love

Numberplay

Reaction score
Even though i refused to give you my reference I'll give you a +1 here. Like Inon just said, I never heard anything bad about you. I'm certain you'll be helpfull to our server. But I have to warn you that you are not active enough and should work on this ASAP.

• Love

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'll go with a 0 for now, due to the fact that I don't see you much because of timezones. I'll decide for sure when I've seen a few more decisions, and trust what they say. I'm heading towards a +1 if others inform me that you are more active as I think. I can't judge exactly, as I don't see you because of timezones, so I have to rely on anyone who does see you. Sorry about that. But, I can tell you want this position, as you have personally contacted me, and looked for ways to improve.

Tl;dr - I am going with a 0 for now. This will probably end up as a +1 eventually, as long as I am informed of your activeness.

• Love

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Well, to start I have been a bit inactive this past week. Before this, you were online and still are; well atleast I see that when I am on. I have played with you on SMP and I completely trust you as well. I see you have the skills to take on this position; you can learn very easily. I have seen you helping out before actually, truth is. Recently you have not helped as much, but please do! Lastly you are a nice person, and I can tell you would do well with this position. +1!

• Love

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I'm afraid I wont be on very much due to the fact my internet usage is full (this wont happen again). I will continue being active in 2 weeks sorry about this. Also if i dont respond to you right away sorry.

Reactions: Zelz

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It's not your fault that internet usage exists, right?
Don't sweat it. xP
After some thought, I'm going with a +1. You're mature enough, you're friendly, and it seems you really want this rank, for a good reason.

• Love

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In any case, you won't be able to improve your ontime and helpfulness without being online, so I'll stick with a -1 0, sorry. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy, but I don't see you helping out or even online as much as I used to see you. You're certainly friendly and get along with everyone, but I just don't find that you help out like a potential Operator should do. Don't take this as 'Mean Uncle Prizyms gave me a bad vote' but more of a way to improve yourself. I hope to see you back in 2 weeks, keep at it.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
In any case, you won't be able to improve your ontime and helpfulness without being online, so I'll stick with a -1, sorry. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy, but I don't see you helping out or even online as much as I used to see you. You're certainly friendly and get along with everyone, but I just don't find that you help out like a potential Operator should do. Don't take this as 'Mean Uncle Prizyms gave me a bad vote' but more of a way to improve yourself. I hope to see you back in 2 weeks, keep at it.
Understood.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Seriously man, don't think of this as a final verdict. I'm more than willing to change my vote to a +1 once I see you helping out, and I probably will if I receive word that you're being helpful or see it with my own eyes.
The problem here is you wont see me on or helping most likely for atleast 2 weeks because of my internet but if anyone can inform you I'm active and helpful I suggest you talk to HeroOfTime125 he see me on almost everyday. Also I most appreciate the fact that you are infroming me of what I must improve I must admit I have not been able to help out as much as I'd like. But I help people with their builds if you want proof of this talk to abalkir, I think that is his user name.
EDIT: Also how many +1 do I need to pass?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The probblem here is you wont see me on or helping most likely for atleast 2 weeks because of my internet but if anyone can inform you I'm active and helpful I suggest you talk to HeroOfTime125 he see me on almost everyday. Also I most appreciate the fact that you are infroming me of what I must improve I must admit I have not been able to help out as much as I'd like. But I help people with their builds if you want proof of this talk to abalkir, I think that is his user name.
EDIT: Also how many +1 do I need to pass?
Might I add, it isn't the best of ideas to apply when you are going to be inactive/away for 2 weeks. I know at heart you do try to be helpful and I have seen you a couple times but those were too few. I'd like to see you on more before you apply, or atleast helping when possible.

For now, I will be going with a 0 - I know I probably seem a bit of a hypocrite right now coming from my activity, but I have reasons why I have had a bit of an absence to BuildBox. Just keep up the work and try to raise that your activity, I'll try my best to watch for you and I'll discuss it with the fellow staff members! Goodluck ;)

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Might I add, it isn't the best of ideas to apply when you are going to be inactive/away for 2 weeks. I know at heart you do try to be helpful and I have seen you a couple times but those were too few. I'd like to see you on more before you apply, or atleast helping when possible.

For now, I will be going with a 0 - I know I probably seem a bit of a hypocrite right now coming from my activity, but I have reasons why I have had a bit of an absence to BuildBox. Just keep up the work and try to raise that your activity, I'll try my best to watch for you and I'll discuss it with the fellow staff members! Goodluck ;)
I only learned that I was going to be inactive the day after I aplied so.... yeah I normally wouldnt apply at such a bad time but....Yeah I try to help out as much as I can and I believe part of the reason you dont see me on much this is actually the reason for most ops that dont see me is that my timezone is very much different then yours angel.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I only learned that I was going to be inactive the day after I aplied so.... yeah I normally wouldnt apply at such a bad time but....
It's ok, activity is a small factor to becoming staff. It always helps, but if the staff know that you'll put effort into your position when you are promoted they'll want you to be staff.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok just so you know still wont be too active for a few days so yeah but thank you everyone for your replies and thanks references.
It'll be a pleasure staffing with you, hope to see you on soon. Good luck :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.