No more Operators becoming zombies when chosen

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Basically, A human would be following other humans and as soon as the Zombie is picked they would become ref then human again just so they can get more kills.. Basically they ruin the round for that person. Which tbh ruins it for the humans and Is a bit greedy (By greedy I mean Kill hungry) because they are trying to survive and a Op+ who is.. well in my opinion breaking the rule "Show good sportsmanship and use common sense" by doing so.

It gives an unfair advantage to the Op+ and It actually annoys me that certain Ops are doing it just for more kills, I know one_survivor did it just for his 5,000 kills mark (He was only like 70 away) but I've seen a couple more ops doing it and It should stop due to.. Well what I said above "It gives an unfair advantage".

Discuss.

IntensiK

Forever
Reaction score
This has already been discussed in the past. They are only allowed to turn into zombies into the spawn, where any other player can sit and do the same thing. Operators tend to get a ton more kills because they are more experienced.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
And we need to do it sometimes to jumpstart rounds, when there is an AFK zombie.
Also, us operators we don't just play for the points, we play to have fun.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Apparently, no Referees have broken the rule, nor have they been abusing their powers [Refereeing and constatly refereeing when seeing someone]. Yes, I did /ref IN the spawn where the AFK players sit in order to zombify them.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Apparently, no Referees have broken the rule, nor have they been abusing their powers [Refereeing and constatly refereeing when seeing someone]. Yes, I did /ref IN the spawn where the AFK players sit in order to zombify them.
I know, But a certain Op keeps doing outside of Spawn.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Apparently, if you spot some Referee doing that and DO not feel comfortable, you report it to either one of the server's Head Controllers.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I know I know, But how exactly would I prove it? I can't take a picture.. if I don't know where they are.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Click the button that says PRTSC (Assuming your using windows) Go into a Paint Program, and click Paste. Upload that Image to *I've been told I am using the worst image sharing website there is and forgot the names of the good ones* then put it in a message to one of the HC's to report the abuse.

erik1979

Reaction score
Because suddenly 2-5 people die and they are all like "Wtf"
Are you sure these 2-5 people weren't standing inside of the spawn? I have seen it many times before and have collected a few of my own spawn kills. Be confident in your complaints before complaining.

If you are going to make a suggestion complaining about the usage of the /ref feature, please have evidence to support and backup your stated points. You personally stated that you can't capture evidence because you don't know that the Operator+'s are inside the spawn or not, so how do you know that they are or aren't? Also this is something that was a pretty hot topic back on the old forums and has since been disclosed.

In the meantime, if you do see someone use the /ref feature outside of the spawn for the simple purpose of kill farming, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, we all urge you to gather evidence of this and then report it to a Controller+ as soon as you can.