Nicknames!

Faliara

Reaction score
WARNING: Content in this thread may seem rude, even though I hope that is not the case. I deeply apologize in advance if I offend you unconsciously. You may report me to staff if it happens... Or give/call me a VERY embarrassing nickname *cough*Failara*cough*

---​

I can't seem to stop making nicknames.

HELP.

---​
Anyway...

I'd like to share with you some nicknames that I made up. You could make up nicknames for others and share them here too.

Brampunzel (Bram13)
Trampoline (Elite_Trampo)
French Fries (FrenchSanta12)
Barney Bear (Bernerbear13)
Burnerbear (also Bearnerbear13)

There's lots of other nicknames, but those stick to me. As said in the big red text, I deeply apologize in advance if those nicknames seem rude, because I do not wish to offend you.

How about you share some of the nicknames you made up?

Nickname Giving Rules
  • Must not be too offensive.
    dickhead, shitface, asshole and whatever's similar must not be used.
  • It doesn't have to be related to an item or an anime reference like I used earlier. For example, the nickname could be just a shortened version of someone's name instead (Kylieeeeeeeee~) or maybe from a certain aspect of a person (Someone actually called Rainbow Dash Skittles. Some called Rainbow Dash Skittles. Wonder how that turned out.)
  • Yes, it can be a nickname you made for yourself. *cough*Failara*cough*
  • It doesn't have to be only Blocktopians. It could be from other places, communities, servers, animes, TV shows or even from IRL (though IRL nicknames should only be shown if it doesn't relate to the actual person's name...)

... Did I actually make this thread?

Didn't think I would.

Faliara

Reaction score
Reactions: Notme

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prinn (a nickname from a friend, not from blocktopia) Torre Prinn (Kylie; Tankyou child) Some just always called me insane once. HI, INSANE! HOWS IT GOING INSANE? .____. Oh and for Kylieanna :Kyrie (ahm sorry) I once accidentally said Kyle once... and called someone I know with the name Kyle Kylie (oops) For Faliara: Fali ^-^

Xfolo

Reaction score
My name seems to have the ability to gain many nicknames. One of my most common nicknames is 'idiot'
lol jk :p

I don't have any good nicknames to give away.