/nextmap and /skip

Celebrir

Reaction score
We reached 4 from 5 skips, a Grenadier changed the map and then someone skipped and it changed it with one skip.
/nextmap should reset the skip count.
Or even "/nextmap x MAPNAME" disables the skips.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I do not mind using /nextmap again, not too hard to do.

Also if the folks does not want it, they do not want it.
No what he means is that when that last person skipped the ment it for the previous map that was /nextmap

EX:
1 more vote to skip Guardian
Marnixxie used /nextmap1 more vote to skip TNTopolis
balloon98 used /skip

What cele meant was that the skip I did was supposed to be used for Guardian. I like this idea and this has happened to me before and a good map and then an accident made us not play it

Alkatraz

Reaction score
It could be either way round. But in general, I don't think it's that difficult for a VetOp to reuse /nextmap (unless of course it is in the final few seconds of the mid round time)!

It is quite nice to troll people using this.
For example, say the next map is the same as previous map was due to that annoying glitch which leads everyone to /skip it.
It is quite fun to /nextmap PL-Warehouses (or another popular map) as people /skip the last time, this means that it is only the nextmap for a fraction of a second, and then it ends up with the nextmap being Evil. :) Happy days.

Celebrir

Reaction score
Yeah alka, you get the point.

Some Grenadier was unable to nextmap. He changed it to Alkas ctf map (which won the contest) (on my request) and then suddenly one skip skipped it. He did /nextmap again and again and again and the map didn't change. Then "Some Grenadier" left and we (I) couldn't play this awesome map :eek: