(Next level mechanical god, ama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
As a certified gold tier player (aka the top elo, only below copper and californium), I am a genuine mechanical master. Because so many of you are low tier players (diamond, platinjm, etc.) I figured you could absorb some of my A tier game knowledge and mechanical strategies (once, while playing yasuo, I blocked an ability with my windwall) to become better players and maybe even escape the elo hell you're all probably stuck in. Ask away!

Hiwever, I've recently noted that tumblrestart has very strict content/question guidelines. If a question could be construed as offensive and/or triggering (sewing needles relate to needles and needlephobia, spaghetti could be used to choke people, etc.), please refrain from asking it. Additionally, any queston that is... not questiony enough is a shitpost, please skip those too.

Ask away!

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
It's a term that's important to any league players heart, which was naturally ripped from a far inferior game, chess. Measures how good you are, goes up when you win and down when you lose. As an unobtainium level player (that's above copper and dionite) I have an exceptionally high elo

• Disagree
Reactions: Notme

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
(SERIOUS ANSWER)
jungle since season 4, support in season 3, top for the short time I played in s2

I'm really bad at this game, only in gold 3 and probably not going up for a while.

I jungle because my mechanics are really bad and it's easier to carry (for me at least)

Edit: Also people getting really salty about all of the jungle nerfs are silly. The only thing that bothers me about s5 changes are kalistas continued ability to prevent steals and nidalee, although she's super fun <3

and shyvana became the megaclear superfarmer she used to be and I love that

Last edited:

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Please don't use the word 'favorite', it could trigger people with parental favoritism problems into remembering their tragic past. As well, any dragonkin might recall the absence of their hoard and become triggered as well.

My utility preferred avatar (champion is ableist) is...

Warwick post rework/vu will probably be my favorite guy in terms of appearance. So much coolness waiting to be unlocked.

Anivia is my favorite to play, with trundle or brand at a close second.

Volibear, though, always gonna be the number one. Super fun to play, super cool stoty, nothing to not love. First champ I bought a skin for (and last, almost, I have wicked lulu and ninja rammus, had headhunter regarding before they reworked him).

edited: to ensure that my lingo remains as environmentally safe as new mexico city on a warm sunday

Last edited:

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hiwever, I've recently noted that tumblrestart has very strict content/question guidelines. If a question could be construed as offensive and/or triggering (sewing needles relate to needles and needlephobia, spaghetti could be used to choke people, etc.), please refrain from asking it. Additionally, any queston that is... not questiony enough is a shitpost, please skip those too.

Ask away!
U wot?

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
honestly after minecraft classic got basically annihilated by mojang I had a lot of free time and not many ideas what to do with it
and there it was, waiting
something i knew existed but had kind of ignored, like and eldritch terror that was lurking just beyond the edge of your vision, waiting, just waiting for you to acknowledge it

and i did

and now i cant stop

seriously league is addicting stay away kids

zezmi

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Started playing October 2012, forgot about it until April 2013, so probably then. But since I've really gotten into it?

Sometime last year, I stopped playing for like a month, other than that I don't think I've gone two weeks without touching league

(send help)
Timdood3

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
THIS POST IS NOT QUESTIONY ENOUGH, SHITPOSTER.
I sexually identify as a shitposter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of browsing the internet dropping hot sticky bait on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a shitposter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install dank memes, multiple computer screens, and a pile of worthless points from escaperestart on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Cloudmario8479" and respect my right to spam and copypaste needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a fecalphobe and need to check your poster privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
I sexually identify as a shitposter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of browsing the internet dropping hot sticky bait on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a shitposter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install dank memes, multiple computer screens, and a pile of worthless points from escaperestart on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Cloudmario8479" and respect my right to spam and copypaste needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a fecalphobe and need to check your poster privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
lord bless this child for he needs to be forgiven

• Sad
Reactions: Jivvi and Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.