NEW - Zombie Competition - Host DumbShooter

DumbShooter

DUMB <3
Reaction score
DumbShooter
Playing on weekdays really doesn't work for me. I can't make any of our games :x
I am in a different part of the world, and so what is convenient for you, isn't always convenient for me. And many others as well. Which is why weekends work so well.
I'm really excited for this competition, but it's just no fun if I can't play. :x

EDIT:
The reason for me not being able to play is school. This is something I cannot work around.
The times for me are 12:30 Tuesday, 12:00 Thursday, and 2:00 Friday.

EDIT2:
I might be able to come on the Thursday one, and I might not. But that's besides the point.

EDIT3:
Maybe I'm the one at fault here, my spring break schedule is slightly weird and does not start until next week. Though I could have sworn most people's was a while back, and would have ended by now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, no more survival weeks.
Hi, i understand your point, however if i don't do some survival weeks, then this competition will never get finished. Also, it is Easter Sunday now, and most schools (all in UK) are off this week. Therefore i thought that most schools would be off this coming week.
I am not planning on doing any more survival weeks, however this one has been set and is going ahead due to the time i am giving this competition.
Thanks for your concern
It has been noted.
Dumb.

• Old
Reactions: Mr_Uberlicious

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hi, i understand your point, however if i don't do some survival weeks, then this competition will never get finished. Also, it is Easter Sunday now, and most schools (all in UK) are off this week. Therefore i thought that most schools would be off this coming week.
I am not planning on doing any more survival weeks, however this one has been set and is going ahead due to the time i am giving this competition.
Thanks for your concern
It has been noted.
Dumb.
Okay, I understand.

Timezones suck -_-

I will try to come on the Thursday one, at least =P

• Agree
Reactions: paceboys

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
NOW. IF CONFUSED FAIL TO SHOW, OR THE WALKMEN AFTER THE NEXT TIMETABLED MATCHES THEY HAVE, THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED . IF THIS IS THE CASE, ALL TEAMS THAT HAVE NOT PLAYED THEM , WILL BE AWARDED 3 POINTS.

This seems a bit unfair, seeing as I for one said I couldn't make the matches beforehand :X
I will try to come to the next one though...

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
This seems a bit unfair, seeing as I for one said I couldn't make the matches beforehand :X
I will try to come to the next one though...
I don't want to seem like a jerk Game, but we all have had matches we couldn't make; it's not like DumbShooter will specifically tailor each match because one person can't come. :p