[new thread] please read (the old one is lame)

Reaction score
copy paste words from old thread

some months ago i played premium with an account named westsidegeckos. but after some while someone found out my password and hacked my account. i asked my parents for my account named masternico012345 (which is the account i use for classic) to be premium. but my parents didn't want to give me it. so as a blocktopian and friend (if not then it's ok) to lend me a gift code. i know some of you may not want to give a gift code to a stranger who you never met before. it's ok if you don't want to give me but i am begging as hard as i can for anyone kind enough to give me a gift code. i'm sorry if any developer hates this kind of thread. but i ask you to let this thread stay and let others see this.

thank you for reading this. master signing off.

update: if you ever saw westsidegeckos in any premium servers than blocktopia then be warned i borrowed my friend that account so if i don't know you then do not ask me. and my friend doesn't know about the hacking of the account eitheir he cannot join any premium servers he likes now

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
A few words:

1. Don't ever beg for money on the Internet. This can ruin your reputation as a Blocktopian, and don't sound desperate for a premium account. Money does not come free. And to my second point...

2. Work for your premium account. There is nothing comes truly free in life.,

Really, you shouldn't beg for anything money-related on the Internet. Once somebody buys a Premium Account for you, you have no idea about what the person who bought Minecraft for you will do to your account. It's a dangerous place out there.

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Well, other than what has already been said, all I can really say is that you're lucky because quite a few people have spare premium accounts. Whether they give it to or not, is a different question.

But really, you should value your dignity over your possessions.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I would like to add that creating a new thread 20 minutes after posting an "old" one is a little impatient. People can take time to check out threads, and if they don't check it out within 20 minutes doesn't mean no one wants to look at it---it takes time for people to look at threads, you just have to be a little more patient ;). Nothing else to add, as everyone else has summed up my thoughts.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Even if your account was hacked, you really shouldn't go around begging others to give you a free ride, in other words, beg them to spend money on a free premium account just for you. People will simply consider that as rude. Although I don't have a premium account myself and I badly want one, but no, I don't go around begging for one. But guess what? I'm planning to use some prize money I received from an award to buy my own premium account.

Here's a tip, contact Mojang. You definitely aren't the only one who got their account hacked, so here are some links to help you: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ed-even-though-i-did-not-migrate-please-help/
http://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/361380-what-is-a-transaction-id-
http://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

P.S. Please tell your mum to help you in filling out those forms.