New Snochille, A land of opportunity!

Diago21

Reaction score
-= OFFICIAL SNOCHILLE VILLAGE THREAD=-
You walk though the snowy forest, its cold and you won't last much longer, the snow golems are pounding you, (With snowballs, you creep.) but then you notice something in the distance, light! Civilisation! CAKE! (I lied about the last one, we don't have cake.. Yet..). This town is New Snochille, originally founded by Skittz and MindCrafty waaay back before 1.7.3 is being re-founded by Skittz and Diago21, (Woo, party!). The location of the town is not being given out quite yet, as it is privileged information and we do not want to be stolen from and such, SO. We are currently accepting donations to get the town on its feet, if you donate at least 200 Shillings you will be granted a home in our wonderful village, what's not to like about that? The town is located out of the family boundaries so you don't have to worry about trespassing and such no matter what family you're in, although its much preferred that you're not in a family, but like I said, ANYONE is welcome, even if you're from the Vicious Murderers from the Chinese Republic (Not really, stay away from us!).

Also, if you'd like to be part of our town without donating, (You'll have to gather your own materials for your home.) Send a private message my way and I'll set you up with the location.

CURRENT LIST OF DONATORS :
nazza1 - 7,000 Shillings!
TheShmid - 300 Shillings!

CURRENT SPONSORS :
Mac27
UltimateBudgie
Brickwolf

CITIZENS :
Orange
Diago
Skittz
Mac27
Brickwolf

_This Message Was Brought To You By Dittz_
Snochille is a City State.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Wait, THAT Snochille? When we made Shizuka, and you got lost in the tundra, sometimes you could find it. That was a weird place.