New round idea Doctors round

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was thinking of a game play and having a doctor can be a game mode do it's just like any other zombie match except after the first infected os chosen the game automatically nominates 2 or 3 candidates for the doctrs which only humans can participate in. And the doctr can heal a total of 5 people and brong them back to the humans side. To heal the reciantly killed humans the doctor has 10 seconds to run into the player who just died and heal them. For the game to be over all players must be eliminated or the zombies must kill the doctor. What do you guys think?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/medic.3527/

I honestly don't think a doctor role would be a good idea.
And if they had 10 seconds to bring someone back seems extremely short, and would require them to be pretty much exactly next to the eaten person to revert them back to human-role, and wouldn't work well.

And if the game was to be over if the zombies kill the doctors? Rounds would be significantly shorter and would ruin any normal humans that may have won that round if not all of the doctors were killed, and seems unfair.

A medic / doctor / etc roles I feel cannot be placed into the current zombie mechanics as it would provide imbalance and it may not be even possible unless we create a new type of game-mode (which I don't think would do well for the server either.)

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I guess some of those reasons seem very true but it's just a guideline the times I but or the rules don't have to be that specific and not like a permanent thing maybe like just power poll just as often as that gets used or so it will have to be modified forsure. But I think we should give it sometrial rounds and get some in-game feed back