New map entry method (possibly)

Excepted

Reaction score
First of all I'm apologize if this is a really stupid idea or if isn't even possible ( I don't think it is but you never know unless you try) I don't have a great understanding of programming so like I said I'm sorry if this isn't possible.

Anyways, onto the suggestion. I think maybe it would be great if maybe pressing a key such as x would teleport players into the current map. I wouldn't mind which key as long as it wasn't used for minecraft for things such as moving etc.

The reason I want this is because sometimes I feel like I could of maybe killed the last survivor if I had got in the map sooner and because generally I think sometimes it takes to long for me to get in the map but that's probably just me being lazy.

One thing I wouldn't want if this by some miracle was accepted into the server is for it to replace portals all together.

Thanks for reading and feel free to give feedback of any kind.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
I do understand the way you feel about the time it takes to get into the map.

I'm not sure how it works, but maybe the portal can be instant like it is in Rituals of Fire? Just a suggestion. It's a minor change but I feel like it would help a lot and be less annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: Excepted

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score

I'm not sure how it works, but maybe the portal can be instant like it is in Rituals of Fire? Just a suggestion. It's a minor change but I feel like it would help a lot and be less annoying.
This, and I also think we need a bit of a bigger portal/portal room. It can get quite annoying when you get pushed out of it before a round :p Maybe a lobby making contest?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

This, and I also think we need a bit of a bigger portal/portal room. It can get quite annoying when you get pushed out of it before a round :p Maybe a lobby making contest?
Well actually there is (I think) a new lobby already being built ;)
But if not, I personally wouldn't mind a lobby making contest, i'd happily host one :)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
You can't push people out in Premium...
Odd, I could've sworn I was the other day. Then again, I was semi-AFK so who knows. Thanks for clearing it up x)