New Leader Elections/Nominations!

Fireballjoe

Reaction score
I nominate Fireballjoe for Gaia

Fireballjoe will make Gaia great again! And I will build a wall to prevent illegal Dagon and Primus travelers going into Gaia and have them pay for it. I have experience of being a leader. I will improve the economy. Vote for Fireballjoe for Gaia! God bless you all and God bless Gaia!

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I nominate Fireballjoe for Gaia

Fireballjoe will make Gaia great again! And I will build a wall to prevent illegal Dagon and Primus travelers going into Gaia and have them pay for it. I have experience of being a leader. I will improve the economy. Vote for Fireballjoe for Gaia! God bless you all and God bless Gaia!
#GaiaGang

Fireballjoe

Reaction score
#GaiaGang
I am your voice! So to every Gaian, who dreams for a future. I say these words will be used in history. I am with you, I will fight for you, I will win for you. To all of our Gaians today, to all of their cities. I make this speech. We will make Gaia strong again, we will make Gaia proud again and, we will make Gaia great again! Thank you have a great day. God bless Gaia!(That's my speech for the election)

• Winner
Reactions: Vrgin

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Wow fireballjoe, I didn't know you were salty and gave negative ratings to those who voted for danni.

Edit: Nominating DKNucklehead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vatumok

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now, our clan needs— our clan needs a truly great leader, and we need a truly great leader now. We need a leader that wrote “The Art of the Deal.”
We need a leader that can bring back our jobs, can bring back our manufacturing, can bring back our military, can take care of our vets. Our vets have been abandoned.
And we also need a cheerleader.
You know, when President raxo2222 was elected, I said, “Well, the one thing, I think he’ll do well. I think he’ll be a great cheerleader for the clan. I think he’d be a great spirit.”
He was vibrant. He was young. I really thought that he would be a great cheerleader.
He’s not a leader. That’s true. You’re right about that.
But he wasn’t a cheerleader. He’s actually a negative force. He’s been a negative force. He wasn’t a cheerleader; he was the opposite.
We need somebody that can take the brand of Gaia and make it great again. It’s not great again.
We need— we need somebody— we need somebody that literally will take this clan and make it great again. We can do that.
And, I will tell you, I love my life. I have a wonderful family. They’re saying, “Dad, you’re going to do something that’s going to be so tough.”
You know, all of my life, I’ve heard that a truly successful person, a really, really successful person and even modestly successful cannot run for public office. Just can’t happen. And yet that’s the kind of mindset that you need to make this clan great again.
So ladies and gentlemen…I am officially running… for president of Gaia, and we are going to make our clan great again.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Aeres: Vrgin won the election

Primus: SirComputer won the election

Dagon: Shande won the election:

Congratulations to all of you!

Gaia: Vote both magically dissapered, voting is up until tomorrow, go vote!

Reactions: IQD