Nether Network Map

Alkatraz

Reaction score
There have been a number of times where I have taken a wrong turn on Snowman 's Nether Network system, so I thought I'd make a map.

I'll try and update it if things are changed or added etc. , but someone will have to poke me!

(Technically only the T junctions should have a circle at the station, but it looks much cooler with just the end points having lines to mark the stations.)

If you want more stations and routes and fancy stuff like that, there is a donation chest for Snowman at The Rock station, chuck some rail-related stuff in there! Or hoes, I hear bitches love hoes.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP THANKS. I was literally confused. To me it seems inverted both X and Y. ;A;
Semantically, if the top of your screen was north then it's vertically inverted. If the top of your screen was south, then it'd be horizontally inverted. But not both. :p Point is, if you know the direction you need to head to get somewhere, and orient yourself properly, the path is correct regardless.

Snowman

Reaction score
I love it! Its very useful and makes server feel like a giant nation :D
Snowman I have suggestion: What about making direct connection between CTY and Esper?

I think map should be reversed upside-down :p
The connection from CTY to Esper is in the works. I have run out of rails again though, because I am also trying to double rail the entire system.

Also, I was making a map of my own, but you managed to beat me to it. :p

• Agree
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Alkatraz

Port Fisk and Hobbiton stations are added to the Nether Network.

"End Portal" is renamed Hobbiton, and Port Fisk station is in between the Anitrius and Wizard/Castra/Crucia stations.

Also, Knights of Bloodstone should be added to the map. Its the same station as Camelot.
Updated with the above changes minus the KoB bit as they seem to have disappeared.

And I'm sure Snowman could still use some rails etc if anyone has any spare iron!

Reactions: davidjl123