[Needs to get out more] Staff Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakedninja19

Reaction score
To start this off. Keep in mind that I did in fact read all forum rules, so don't quote them, because i read them and everything I'm going to say is completely within the rules. Everything will also be within my rights to say. So here we go. I was playing on lava survival and to be honest. I love it. I was decently known there. Not well known but people knew me. I also had over 30 hours played time. Not saying that its a lot but it is definitely substantial. I had built something and had it griefed. A few minutes later the same person logged back on and griefed again. So I called him a "jack off." Honestly not knowing that for some reason that it was a kickable offense. Well I did get kicked, after surviving 4 straight rounds (if you don't know why that is significant it is because at 5 you get a super cookie which is worth 25 regular cookies...each round you get up to only 5, each round lasting at least 20 minutes). So i lost my time for the super cookie, as well as my "safehouse" all for saying something which; in my opinion and many other people, should not be offensive and should have AT MOST gotten a warning. That would have been understandable. Well I got back on the server and tried talking to that staff member that kicked me about it as I was upset that not a warning was given (because the "offensive" language was minimal at most) and that I was automatically kicked. While discussing the issue with said staff (no I will not give names as that isn't professional) the staff actually banned me. Well this got worse. As I should be able to "plead my case" as it were and things get taken care of accordingly. Instead I was banned. I then tried to go to a "higher authority" and met only the same staff that had banned me. I then continued to get the higher staff. I finally did and was met with only scoffing. This is supposed to be professional but instead is actually being ran by "high school drama kings." IE: "yo bro, idc wat you said but I got your back" in a sense. This is not how things should be ran. I'm going to leave it from here because its pointless to try against ignorant people and I can go elsewhere. However I do hope that the staff learns from this and understands that this is not how you treat people if you want them to stay.

Sincerely,
TheNakedNinja

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
Now then, instead of making this public in an attempt to embarrass all of us, you could have simply privatley talked with Me/Jayp94, and we would have talked it out like the mature people that we all are. So I suggest you do that.

Thread Locked.

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
Although I'm usually against reopening threads once they've been closed, I feel this one deserves a bit more clarification.

http://pastebin.com/qJUsbdXj
http://pastebin.com/UMxwbuEV

Ironic that you claim our staff require a "moral check", yet you were the one kicked for insulting a user.

Y'see, here's the great thing about cases like this. It all starts from such a simple problem that could have easily been solved. Instead, you chose to fight the staff the entire time. Before you know it, you're banned from the server and IRC, and on our forums making adorable passive-aggressive threads like this one.

Color it any way you want, but the fact is you're acting like an immature, upset child who didn't get his (literal) cookie.

Thread will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.