Creator(s) : Grumpy_Box
Dimensions : 64x64x64
RoundTime : 10 minute standard
Diggable depth of the map :0
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : Caznowl Freebuild
Number of secrets : 1
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?d6z5bfhxry2ah1f
Description of map. : This is a runner map where humans jump onto the platforms around the edge of the map that look like they have been 'chopped' appart gradually getting wider appart as the platforms grow higher. The spawn is smack bang in the middle of the map. On each layer of the 'chopped' up sections there is a 0x2 jump course that runs through the middle to the other side so the humans have an evasive way to escape thier zombie predators. Should they fall, they would land in the hungry lava pit below to be quickly devoured by the awaiting zombies. :)
Screenshots of map:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
First off please delete the other thread, there is no need to have a second thread of the exact same thing. Secondly while this map seems like an interesting idea could you try to fix the pictures? I will go and check it out though.

Mevgin

Reaction score
Like Dessern said, it's an interesting idea and i played on caznowl. It looks very nice, but there is only adminium. Maybe add some colours or something like this ;)

opo955

Reaction score
Like Dessern said, it's an interesting idea and i played on caznowl. It looks very nice, but there is only adminium. Maybe add some colours or something like this ;)
The second thread is for another map I made.