Needing ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenna

Reaction score
This was sephhhs idea he just wanted me to post it so... here it goes!
*sales person voice*
Ever wanted that perfect map?
Stuck on a theme? Stuck on something to add?
Do you not want to post your map before its just perfect? and it gets crittisized?
WELL do we have something for you!
making a section that is related to ideas for adding things to your map! or something like that....
ANYWAY
You could get millions of ideas from tons of blocktopians on the forums :D what kinda things they would like to see in a minecraft lava server level instead of not being apart of it! They could give you ideas. Missing that perfect touch? you could post your idea here! see if anyone has something theyd add to it! and if it looks good you might just want to keep it there! but of course they would need some credit to if they wanted it!
*sales person voice done*
So this is The idea, suggestion. Dont turn it down right away some people just need that one thing to their map but cant find it. some people just like having other people suggestion things for their maps. Just think about it :D
and i leave you with that!

gettinthere

Reaction score
A little bit forceful don't you think?
I'm certain a conversation with a vet-op or controller would be a lot better. They'd know exactly how a map would be. Just pass them some photos and tell you how to improve.

The problem with forum posts is that everyone thinks the map is done once you post it, unless you have the [WIP] title. People like to look at the big text and skim through pictures, not read a wall of text.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well, the Build forum should be to post your builds in there, so that people can suggest stuff and criticize, right? I don't see why Lava maps couldn't be posted there. Could do something like [LAVA] [WIP] (map name) for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.