Need 2nd Builder for Cake Aod Map

GlassesFreek

Reaction score

Hello peoples, this is Glasses Freek, and if you have seen the title you will know that I need a second builder. This builder and I will be making the map on Buildbox on my plot. I already have the Cake buildings set up, but I need help hollowing them, putting stuff inside of them, filling chests, ect. The builder will be credited as one of two creators of the map (the other creator is me).
If you are interested as being my building partner, post this information below:

What is your in-game name?

What is your BuildBox rank?

Do you know how to use WorldEdit?

Why are you interested in being my building partner?

Is there anything else I should know about your building abilities?

I will decide who my building partner is in a week. Thanks for reading.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
In-Game name: Da_Jinks.
Can I use WE: Yes.
Why am I interested: Been having fun building maps lately, and your plot is near mine and I've always found it nice looking and would love to help.
Extra information: None really.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
IGN: S_swimmer
Why I am interested: I love making aod maps, and this one is next to my plot. I always thought it looked cool and I like working on maps with others.
Extra info: I used to be a builder on BuildBox before the rank wipe. Also, I am known as one of the best builders on 2 servers (not blocktopia).

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What is your in-game name: AngelWV

What is your BuildBox rank: Operator

Do you know how to use WorldEdit: I am confident in my use of WE, so yes.

Why are you interested in being my building partner: Well for starters, you are a great builder and I would love to build a map with you! I would like to build a map for aod as I tend to find them fun :p

Is there anything else I should know about your building abilities: I wouldn't say that my building ability is the best, but I would definitely say it is unique :)

GlassesFreek

Reaction score
What is your in-game name: AngelWV

What is your BuildBox rank: Operator

Do you know how to use WorldEdit: I am confident in my use of WE, so yes.

Why are you interested in being my building partner: Well for starters, you are a great builder and I would love to build a map with you! I would like to build a map for aod as I tend to find them fun :p

Is there anything else I should know about your building abilities: I wouldn't say that my building ability is the best, but I would definitely say it is unique :)
Congrats, AngelWV, I have chosen you to be my 2nd builder! I will add you to my plot as soon as I can and we will start work on it as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest and I hope we will have a fun time building together.