Natsu's [Operator] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Account Name:Natsubros

Timezone:GMT+8 (Currently, since I’m on vacation in Malaysia. Should be back to GMT+2 in about two weeks.)

References (Op+): tnmjimbob

Approx. time spent on BBB: 9 days, 5 hours approx.

Previous staff experience: None, since Zombie Survival shut down before I could apply for Trusted.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I can say that I have lots of experience in dealing with situations, from being with Blocktopia unofficially for about 2 years, slowly learning how to be a staff member.I’m also very patient and able to deal with people easily, and I’m warm towards everyone on the server. I can also grasp things (such as programs like WorldEdit, Voxelsniper, and WorldEdit) very easily. I’m also skilled in redstone, so any redstone problems that players have can most probably be fixed. As for contributions, I’ve helped many players daily, be it knowledge about the server, WorldEdit problems, or grief fixes. I pretty much help players with anything, and I’ve been trying my best to keep Buildbox a fun server.

What do you think the role entails? I think the role generally entails the job of keeping a peaceful and fun feeling in the server, helping players with problems, preventing any fights, keeping the server grief-free, enforcing the rules of the server and informing new players of the unlisted rules, and lastly also keeping it funny out there. :)

Why do you want this position? I want to be able to help Buildbox as much as possible, and spread the times staff members are on wider, seeing as there are some times where no Ops are online, causing new players to break rules and not be informed about it, particularly the main reason I wish to be Operator. I also want to be able to stop griefing events going on in Buildbox, and be able to end some arguments quickly, since most of them go on for a while and end with them cussing each other. Lastly, I also wish to be able to make Buildbox a fun server with people being open and friendly towards each other.

Additional/final notes: I’m a very fun and mature person, and have all the skills needed to become an Operator, and I hope you accept my application.

Sincerely,Adam

Reactions: nitasu987 and Notme

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here we go! I knew begging for applications in the meeting would work!

I didn't reference you as due to timezone woes I really don't see you enough. However, we don't have any staff in your timezone, so you would, if accepted, be able to go online on times that typically had no staff online. From what I have seen of you, your intentions are good - you're helpful to players when asked, you're a nice guy, and you genuinely seem like you want to help with the server. I don't see any problem in giving you a +1.

Also,
I really hope that you can see past my age and accept me to be a staff member.
Age isn't a factor for the most part, maturity is. And from what I've seen, your maturity far outshines your age. I was 13 when I was accepted as an Operator here for the first time, so don't worry.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Here we go! I knew begging for applications in the meeting would work!

I didn't reference you as due to timezone woes I really don't see you enough. However, we don't have any staff in your timezone, so you would, if accepted, be able to go online on times that typically had no staff online. From what I have seen of you, your intentions are good - you're helpful to players when asked, you're a nice guy, and you genuinely seem like you want to help with the server. I don't see any problem in giving you a +1.

Also,
I really hope that you can see past my age and accept me to be a staff member.
Age isn't a factor for the most part, maturity is. And from what I've seen, your maturity far outshines your age. I was 13 when I was accepted as an Operator here for the first time, so don't worry.

This. Although I do not see you due to timezones, I know that you are a good person and you do try to help out when you can.

Age is not an issue, there was once a Director who was 9(?), so you can get a rank at any age, it just depends on how mature you are.

So for that, I'll be giving you a +1

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Age is not an issue, there was once a Director who was 9(?), so you can get a rank at any age, it just depends on how mature you are.
Thanks for the +1, Angel. And also I think you're referring to Kylieanna, who is currently 12.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the +1, Angel, and also I think you're referring to Kylieanna, who is currently 12.

Nope, there was a director for classic zombie survival who is/was the youngest director in this community at the age of 8 or 9.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Sorry if I'm not supposed to be commenting here, but I must say, Natsu has shown a very high level of maturity on the server and is really friendly to everyone.

Please don't comment on Operator applications if you're not an Operator on the server. (Sorry if you didn't know of this rule before as you're new-ish to the community).

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Thank you for applying for [Operator]. You have shown that you can be mature in many cases. You seem like you have dedication for Blocktopia, so why not. +1 from me.
Edit*: Will edit and add more later for formality.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations, your application has been accepted! Your rank will become active immediately, and I'll PM you shortly with a list of staff plugins, as well as some brief information on each of them. As always, feel free to approach any of your new colleagues with questions you may have regarding the rank, new commands, etc. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.