Natsubros - Trusted - 22/9/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Natsubros

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: I don't have any other premium accounts.
What is your Timezone? My timezone's +3, and I'm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at the moment.
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): lovedaice
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy)I'm 13, going 14 in about 2 months.
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) My time online is 9 days, 23 hours and 4 minutes.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I'm very active on the server, and I make sure to get at least 5 hours+ on AoD daily. During school time, I'm limited to around 3 hours per day.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? I'm currently a Buildbox Operator.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness is my tendency to be very strict at times, and I'll work to improve it by calming down at times when rule-breakers are around. Also, I won't be too often these days due to my parents getting stricter since the tests are coming soon, and I'll do my best to overcome this by finishing my school work and getting back to Blocktopia as soon as possible. I also get rather angry sometimes on AoD when someone kills me at the worst possible times.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I'm very proud of the fact I got Operator on Buildbox within a month approx.
Why do you deserve the rank? I feel I deserve the rank because of many different reasons, mostly because I'm very mature, and I'm very helpful and caring towards the community, and I don't go soft on friends when they break rules, and become strict when it's needed. I'm also experienced with helping new players understand the rules and the overall game.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:I don't think there's much more for me to say, expect for this; I'm patient when dealing with players and rule-breakers, and I'm very capable of staffing on two servers at once. I hope you'll take this into consideration and think about whether I'm worthy for Trusted or not.
-Natsu

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I see you online every once and awhile before you go to school and some time's before you go to bed. I haven't really seen anything that special. I want to see a player giving 100% when he's applying for trusted and I really didn't see it. I'm going to have to go with a 0.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I see you online every once and awhile before you go to school and some time's before you go to bed. I haven't really seen anything that special. I want to see a player giving 100% when he's applying for trusted and I really didn't see it. I'm going to have to go with a 0.
I feel this is due to timezones, but I'll try becoming more active.

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Since I have not posted yet I probably should do so. The reason why I have been waiting was because I wanted to see more before voting. I have not been able to do so due to work and other personal reasons. I do not feel like I am able to vote yes or no due to not being able to play as much as I would like. Therefore I am going to go with a 0.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
It is clear from looking through the logs that you have interest in helping out, but from what I have seen you are not doing so to your full potential. To me, and other members of staff, you are not currently standing out from the crowd and simply aren't showing any special qualities that I know you can show, as after all you are currently an operator on another server. I have also witnessed moments when your maturity has been questionable both on AoD and on other Blocktopian servers, which isn't what I would expect of somebody wishing to represent Blocktopia as a staff member.

As such I am sorry to say that for now your application will not be accepted, however you are feel to re-apply in 2 weeks. Please do take on board the feedback and advice given by myself and others, and start putting in all that energy and effort that I know you have!

• Love
Reactions: RyanDodd
Status
Not open for further replies.