Natsubros - Trusted - 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Natsubros
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: -
What is your Timezone? GMT + 2
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): lovedaice, Solis22/Jwhitty and captain_pikmin .
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) I'm 13, counted as 14.
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) I've played for 12 days, 17 hours and 40 minutes.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I'm really active on the server, and I'm on the server from morning to night, as it's the holidays where I live and I'm making the best out of it.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Current Buildbox Operator.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness, like before, is my tendency to be quite hot-headed of with rule-breakers and tend to be rash and give out harsh punishments for small things. I'd work to fix this by thinking on it twice before I actually do it and sometimes consult other staff members before bringing the verdict. Then, there's also my tendency to be biased with people I know when they break rules. I'd just remind myself that when they break the rules, it doesn't matter if they're friends or not, they're still rule - breakers.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? The achievement I'm most proud of is probably when I got Operator on Buildbox in a month with all +1's. For me, this is a personal achievement which gives me a sense of pride because I feel it shows that I've worked extremely hard for the rank.
Why do you deserve the rank? I feel I deserve the rank because I reach all the levels that a Trusted needs to be. I'm a quick decision maker, and my decisions are wise and thought-over too. I'm great at tackling problems quickly and efficiently, since I've got experience with most situations on AoD and knowledge of most AoD commands. As for maturity, I know I was immature the first time I applied, but I've done my best to put that behind me and become more mature to be able to handle the rank well. I'm very hard-working, and I'm extremely active on AoD since I got denied, since I realized I wasn't giving my 100% that time. Now, I've been giving it my all and I assure you I'm ready and hard-working enough for the rank. I'm extremely friendly to new players and help them get used to the rules of the games and I'm comforting as well. I try my best on AoD to help out and make a difference, which is why I feel I deserve the rank.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I feel I can impact the community in a positive way, so that I can make AoD fun for everyone. Also,I know I was immature and wasn't putting in enough hard work last time, but I assure you I've been giving it my all, helping out on AoD from morning to night to be ready for the rank. I'm also capable of staffing on two servers, as I'm good with handling time and will be responsible and active on both servers. If you need proof, you could try checking the logs or so.

Signed,

-Adam

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
So Nat, the reason that I gave you my reference was because you are active, mature and really friendly. I have seen you helping around a lot. And I can see you put a lot of effort on this application. Therefore, I'm going with a +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Henry and Natsu

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm basically re-telling what I put last time You applied for Staff.

You're pretty helpful on the server, and I like how active you are. You've aided us in a few things, and have brought a positive attitude to the server. I think you'd be a good Trusted, and besides, it's time to bring a new Era of staff in.

I'm going with a +1, good luck!

• Thank You

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Ok, so I see you are applying again, eh? :-)

Well best of luck!

From what I have seen of you on the server, you are a mature, friendly and well-rounded player, both with knowledge of the game and a decent player! (Not that that matters :3)

You are very dedicated to the server and your current staffing experience will be very beneficial if you are accepted.

And definite +1! Good luck. :-)

• Thank You
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me love :). Natsu, I think you are active, kind and mature but at first I thought you didn't help out on the server but thanks to Jwhitty and Love, they told me you helped us catch a few hackers and that is impressive to me and that convinced me to give you a reference. Here is a +1, hope you become a trusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.