Naterger's Operator Application

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Account Name: Naterger

Timezone: -5gmt | Eastern Time Zone

References (Op+): SalientGorilla, Prizyms

Approx. time spent on BBB: Currently 2 day & 2 hours, though overall i have accumulated much more time.

Previous staff experience: I have previously staffed; classic build, classic lava, classic zombie, classic tnt, & the original smp.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I've been an adv-builder for quite some time on BBB, i have held this position for numerous months (since sept. 10th 2012) without issues. Which has led me to learn the server quite well; the stress it can handle, the player patterns, etc. I am also able to receive as well as give constructive criticism effectively. I can act calmly and do not let emotions effect my decisions. In addition to my base knowledge of the server, i am a quick learner and can pick up quickly on things.

What do you think the role entails? This role entails being there for other players in need of help. It also entails keeping BBB running smoothly with no hindrances, reviewing players builds and offering criticism to help them better their builds if they do not meet builder expectations. As well as the obvious; kicking/banning those breaking the rules, giving warnings where they are needed, etc.

Why do you want this position? There are many times i'm on and there aren't any operators online, I'd like to change that :^) & I want to help BBB continue to be a thriving fun server, full of great builders, great players and an overall happy user base. I would also like to help with events/happenings within the server, what ever they be.

Additional/final notes: N/A

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I didn't really see you on very often, but since you were such a great Buildbox Operator, and you have lots of experience with staffing, so +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naterger

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
That is a hell of a lot of prior experience alongside a good to-the-point app. A little more current activity on BB would be great, but I'm gonna have faith and give a +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naterger

tnm

Reaction score
As the others have said, you have a lot of prior experience with staffing. The app is slightly on the small size but does get straight to the point. A little more ontime would be nice as clock said, but I'm sure it will improve if you get the rank. +1