Naoh's Trusted App, Round 2. (12/4/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: - Naoh_Revan
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: - None.
What is your Timezone? - GMT +6, CST
Who has agreed to reference you? - @lovedaice @Solis22/Jwhitty
What is your current real life age? - 15
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? - 8 Days, 5 Hours, 50 Minutes.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I play as often as possible, at least once a day.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? None, this would be a first.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? One is that I can sometimes not keep my jokes inside the maturity zone. I.E. Unnecessary caps, or over the top humor. I will work on this in the way ryandodd put it so well. "Think about everything you type, before you hit enter."
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I run a nice town in DoD called Tradail, that I am very proud of.
Why do you deserve the rank? I want to help AoD grow, and improve player experience.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I think I can be a valuable member of the already fantastic AoD staff group. I would like the chance to show you that I can be the mature, fun, helpful staff member that everyone wants.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Let's kick this off.

You're quite a friendly player most of the time. As you have already mentioned, your maturity is something that you need to work on, and the fact that you acknowledge that shows that you are at least aware of the problem. Another thing that should be addressed but that you've already stated as a weakness is your use of unnecessary caps. It's not that large of an issue, but again, Trusted is a staff rank and staff need to know how to control their emotions.

On the positive side though, I do see you helping occasionally in chat and as I said above, you're a friendly player most of the time.

You have improved a bit from your last application, but you have a little bit to work on. I applaud you for not giving up on this and continuing to work toward it!

0, though if you continue to work on your weaknesses this could change to a +1.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Naoh

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Right, Naoh. I've been awaiting this, and I'll say, I'm glad you've decided to apply again.

As you've stated, you tend to act sort of "loose"- but then again, who doesn't from time to time? I'm a generally joking person. I love to joke, but I also love to be serious, get down to business. And I see that in you, too. As Ryan said, you are a very helpful person in chat. You've almost always got a joyful tone when speaking, and that's what I love to see.

I want to see you grow as a person, and as a staff member. I think you'd do great, and a Trial is just what we need to see how you'd do.

Good luck, +1

• Love

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
A trial cant hurt, can it?

I think being a trusted will help you grow, you are currently a nice person to be around, and you mean nothing bad to anyone, even though you might be slightly immature at times, but with no bad intentions. You try to help out, are active enough, and jusut a nice person in general.

Even though I may have some doubts about maturity, I think this is something you can handle, and this is what we got trials for, to see if you are up for it.

1+

• Love
G

Guest35486

Naoh, thanks for applying!
You are active and helpful. I gave a 0 on your last application due to timezones and your maturity. While I'm still doubtful about your maturity, I believe that you deserve a trial. Both your application and weakness improved since last time. I'm glad you noticed your weakness and are working on it.
Good luck! +1

• Love

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
JWhitty is not able to reply so I will be posting what he said:

Naoh! I'm really happy you applied again for Trusted! From the last time you applied for Trusted, you have improved in a lot of things and that's excellent! You're also very mature, active, and helpful. So, that leads me to a +1. Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Naoh and Solis22

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Ok, so basically what everyone has said above me.

Naoh is an active person and helpful in chat.

His maturity needs to improve a little bit, but I believe a trial can help him improve. Besides, everyone is silly from time to time in chat. :p

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]+1![/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.