Naoh_Revan - Trusted - 26/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Naoh_Revan
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: None
What is your Timezone? CST
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): @lovedaice, Solis22/Jwhitty
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 15
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 5 Days, 15 Hours.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I am on daily if possible, for an hour-two hours minimum.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? None!
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? Maturity. I find it very hard to not make a joke about something, or do a crazy all caps message. Also I am very typo prone ;)
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I have really done nothing important so far in this community, which is why I want to start now!
Why do you deserve the rank? I wish to help the AoD community grow! Helping out with the other staff members to make AoD a better place is my goal, and I wish to be entrusted with this great responsibility .
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application. It has been my goal since classic to join the great ranks of the Blocktopia staff, and this is the moment I have at last seized! I wish to show my worth, and if possible, become a trustworthy, strong pillar in AoD's foundation.

G

Guest35486

Hello Naoh, thank you for applying! You're a friendly, active, and helpful player. Like you mentioned, your biggest weakness is your maturity. Also due to timezones, I do not see you often. These reasons cause me to vote a 0. I wish you luck on your application.

• Love
Reactions: Naoh

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm excited you've applied! Timezones are an issue for the small amount of Staff we have on AoD, but either way, it's not hard to tell that you're a passionate person. Maturity? Everyone needs a silly side. You can definitely keep it in check, from what I've seen. You're helpful, and I'd definitely want to see you as a Staff on Army of Darkness.

I referenced you for a reason- and that reference will turn into a +1!
Good luck!

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey naoh! I was waiting for this application long time ago! I actually remember when you asked me for a reference 3-4 months ago, and I actually didn't give you my reference because you weren't that active, and helpful; but you just kept trying harder and harder, and you never gave up, and you asked me for a reference again. Of course I said yes because you improved in a lot of things. You deserve this rank. Because I know you will do great as a trusted member.
Therefore, I'm going with a +1.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Basically what Claire said. Yes, you are helpful and active, but your maturity (from what I've seen) is a small problem. Of course, anyone can improve on their weaknesses and I hope you can achieve that. :) With that it'll be a 0, for now. (This can always change.)

Good Luck!

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I am going to go with a 0. I feel that your maturity is an issue that you need to work on. I honestly thought you were a few years younger based solely on maturity. A staff rank means that you are the face of the server and I do not think your maturity would reflect kindly on the server. You are quite active, I see you most of the time that I get on. You are also helpful although I think a bit too helpful at times. I am glad that you want to help out and be a staff member but I think you still have things to work on before you are given a chance. I hope that you can improve and then I might be willing to give a positive rating. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Naoh

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey! Not sure if its allowed for me to reply to the thread, but, *shrugs*
I really would love it if I could get trial, to prove that I can be the mature, helpful, trusted you (and I) want me to be!
Not sure if this post is completely redundant, but I'm glad I got it off my chest! :p

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Woops, dropped the ball on this one.

Unfortunately at this time it is evident that you still have some things to work on, and as such this application will not be accepted. While it is important for staff members to have an approachable, fun side to them, your maturity has been flagged up as an issue in this thread, and I have also seen it myself. Take some time to develop how you conduct yourself and interact with others. It is admirable that you are able to identify it as a weakness, but self-control of maturity is a crucial trait that you will need to develop. You are of course welcome to reapply when you feel that this issue has been addressed.

• Love
Reactions: Notme and Naoh
Status
Not open for further replies.