Not open for further replies.

Catflap60

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Catflap60
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Nope, None at all
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +10
  • Your age: 15
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? About 18 Months, (1 and a half years).
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Nope
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will Keep an eye out in the chat log for any spammers and i will look for anyone that breaks the rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will report it to another Mod or Op
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Because i see a lot of spammers recently and it really bugs me, Most of the Trusted Staff are not online at the time when i use it ( I presume their all Americans). So i can look for users who breaks the rules while Most of the other Trusted are offline.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will respect every user, No matter what power they have. I will kick the users who Pillar, That are unreachable or spammers.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: I don't talk that much in the chat log, so i don't think any Mods has recommend me to join the trusted staff... But i think i can do it :)
  • Signed: Catflap60

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
You need to ask an op in a private message on the forums, in the server, or in irc. If five of them agree to reference you, then you can make this application, otherwise, as theo said, it will be automatically denied.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
You need to ask an op in a private message on the forums, in the server, or in irc. If five of them agree to reference you, then you can make this application, otherwise, as theo said, it will be automatically denied.
Although your staff on another server, I don't think you could post in trusted applications of a server you are not staff on.

• Useful
Reactions: Catflap60
Status
Not open for further replies.