My Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luhvv

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Luhv
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: One Alt is ArtsyGeek
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: (uh ಠ_ಠ had to search this one up) UTC/GMT is -5 hours
  • Your age: I am 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 2011-10-05
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? i have yet to be a trusted on a server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? i will make the server more enjoyable for others.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Stop them try to or contact another staff member
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? im really not a better choice but i try my best and im really no trouble i am mature and i enforce the rules
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? A trusted Enforces Rules and makes the server more enjoyable for others.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Damer_flinn, gassy_europeon , AvantGarde ,Theodorre , omgitsathong.
  • Signed: Luhv Faith~

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Stop them try to or contact another staff member
If a staff member is acting up you should always go right to contacting a Head Controller. If they are abusing you need to get someone who could actually do something about it. So pinging IRC Controllers of HC's or even Head Admins if needed/

• Informative
Reactions: kraby1

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I'm not happy with the application at all, it's way too short and parts of it are not even answered correctly (as ethical stated). Before I will approve this I first want you to make a new application (you can do it in this thread). In your new application you will give longer, not extremely standard and good answers to the questions.

Reactions: kraby1
Status
Not open for further replies.