my trosted aplicattiun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: the name is dEm0NkiLL3D123s plz dontt ware it out
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: i havw 3 ouher accoiunts and they r namd sw4gisc00lz,, potatomuncher1sxz4, and i also hav z0mb1ez4fimzz
  • Which server you are applying for: the zombie server i hope i mak it
  • The Timezone you are in: the one in usa
  • Your age: im turning 8 in 2 weks
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? i didntt evr log on the servr but im sooper machure
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? yes back in da day i was owner of te server cuz i made the server
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? i will b nice to people and stop friefers an if theyr lag pillring i will catch them and ban them straight away!!!
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? i will say plese stop ok??? if u dontt stop im going to get angryy
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? cuz im mackure and i will help alot i should be accpted cuz i will stop the griefers
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? being matchure and doing the rigte thing that ur suppost 2 do
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? al of them. avantegarde, damer_flinn, gmk, megatron, and all the othr staf membes

Status
Not open for further replies.