My time has come, sadly...

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
As the title says, I am leaving Blocktopia for a while, and resigning, I have thought hard about this and, School is making this hard for me, and my life is getting depressing enough to not let me play MineCraft. I am not one to make special good-byes, but I will ALWAYS remember those amazing times on TNT Wars, SMP, AoD, Lava, A&T and the rest of the servers.

~From asaechao <3

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god. I actually can't believe this is happening. You were a good friend to me since you were just a TNT Trusted, and my first friend on the TNT staff for sure. I will miss you quite much and always remember the fun times we had and short outbursts of being borkenhearted. I really hope that you'll still be on the servers a bit, and stay active on smp/tnt a bit. I also really do hope that your irl problems, such as school and depression get worked out, as it's never fun to have one, and hell, two going on at the same time! Welp, what can I say, I'm pretty saddened by the loss of a few close friends in a close time, and especially you, and hope that one day you'll be able to come back. Thanks for being a good friend and being there for me.
<3 {}{}{}{}{}{}}}{}{}{}{}}{} } }{}} }{} }} }}{}{{}{}{{}{}}}

• Love
Reactions: asaechao

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Well, I did not expect this one. This is really bringing me down. But, no matter, I will leave this one on good merits! Asae, you were one of my best friends on the server. I really hope you work out your problems in real life. I want you see you come on the server some more! If you ever feel like joining us as a staff member again, we will let you back in with open arms, I assure you! <3

So, goodbye Asaechao and good luck. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong! :D

• Love

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
This is...surprising. I really didn't expect to see you resign, although I understand the reasons why. You've help to make TNT brilliant, and I appreciate all you've done. Thank you, and good luck with school and life.

• Love

Eeveon

Reaction score
It's been really fun to staff with you. Truly, it has. Many fun times were had. Sad to see you go and wish you luck on whatever you may be doing now.

Come back to us someday, ya' hear? c:

• Love

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
WHAT. I believe you're one of the oldest players I'd met on the server, and I never for a second would've expected this. D:

It's been a great run; I'll never forget those times on TNT and AoD.

You'd better come back soon, or no coal for you. :(

• Love

Terre936

Reaction score
I'll never forget the time when you always joked around with me and choas. And the time when you ruined my KDR ;c. Anyways, I wish you good luck in life and in school. :(
WHAT. I believe you're one of the oldest players I'd met on the server, and I never for a second would've expected this. D:

It's been a great run; I'll never forget those times on TNT and AoD.

You'd better come back soon, or no coal for you. :(
You better give me coal for the coming christmas.

• Love

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
asaechao BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEEEE

No but seriously it's sad to see you go. i remember when you first were on TNT getting spawnkilling kicks like a boss. I had such great times with you wheter on TNT while killing people or mining in SMP. will miss you buddy hope you come back someday

• Love

Chao

Reaction score
THE WABBIT SAYS Y U RESIGN D: D: D:

Though you were a great staff member! :D Hope to see around in the future and good luck with school!

I will always be the legit wabbit

• Love

sniper17

Reaction score
asaechao You were basically my first friend on tnt. I remmeber the old times when we both were players and would fight against each other non stop. I will truly truly miss you. I am also quite sad about this but hopefully things get settled out and you will come back more and more so we can fight again. Bye buddy :D

• Love

cheesykev23

Reaction score
Im really gonna miss you, we were really good pals. Asaechao, if you don't come back in the next couple of days to drop bye and say hi, I will find you, I will hunt you down, and I, I.Will.Kill.You.

All I can say is, tonight, I sleep in tears.

<3 Cheesy,

P.S. Asae is gone, so that means, GET ME SOME KD RATIO UP.

• Love