My Real Resignation

Reaction score
Noooo ZP! I've known you since I first joined in September of last year. You've been a great friend and always helped me out. I wish you the best of luck in your life endeavors. I hope you will come back someday.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I do not approve. At all..

Been nice knowing you for quite awhile. Although I found a strange side in you, as well as the mistakes you made back then, you're still someone that I accept as a great friend. Hope all goes well for you in the future, and best if you visit often. Take care.

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Its funny because you think you can leave.
I'll miss you man, I looked up to you, you have given me hope that I could some day become staff.
I'll miss you my friend.
:'C

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
ZP, its been a great time seeing you on the server, and getting to play with you, its been a honor, hope our paths cross in the future, however this probably won't happen, but good luck ZP, good luck! :cry:Noo, keep emotions down...ah what the hell, Noooooooo!

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Awww, bye zp. Or zombiebanana. I will truly miss the fun times we had although it isn't much. It was fun to have you on LAVA and zombie server. Don't forget us and visit us from time to time. Take care :D