My Real Resignation

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Now its actually the time to leave for me.

Things are getting complicated in my life and this isn't that important anymore. I am slowly losing interest in blocktopia. Everytime i stepped into a server i have put on a show that no one will forget and i have put my effort into any rank i was given or bought in teh case of lava. I have worked my butt off for blocktopia. Now yes i would be a good operator for zombie but things in my life haven't worked out teh way they were. When i got bit by my friend's dog i realized that time is short and that i have very little time left. I'm about to be 20 in two years and in 2 months will be graduating high school and i gotta grow up or move on. And in teh future, if i ever find blocktopia again if its still around i will visit. But for now its no longer going to be seeing me. But with great friends i have made here it is almost impossible to not see me on the servers. Yes i was working toward Lava trusted again but due to being a Zombie op it isn't going to work out. So now its time for the goodbyes and the thank yous the most important parts of me leaving. Note: No one offended me. I'm not mad at anyone its just about time for me to leave and grow up.

Anyways to the thank yous
killer1525 thanks for being a great friend and more likely brother to me. Talked with you alot on steam reffed a couple games with you on Zombie. Sad to see you leave for tnt. I am proud to reference you one more time.
MIKE_BRAVE_HEART Got off to a bad start when you were trusted but you have improved so i am also glad to ref you for my final time.
63LittlePiggy63 What can i say about you? Barely anything. Except for the forgiveness you have showed me when i got banned. But you always stood by me no matter what. You looked up to me as a trusted. Now look at you a Lava Vetop. I am so proud of you, Make me proud.
To the entire Lava Staff: Thank you for accepting me as a trusted at one point in the summer of 2011, and even though we had a falling out after i got banned. I still love the server so keep up the good work.
To the entire Zombie staff: Thank you for accepting me as a trusted recently and promoting me to operator and giving me a shot. But i think its time for the younger ones to take charge and let others step it up. I showed you what i got to seperate myself from the pack but now its time to be a little behind and let others step it up.
Pick Yer Poison What can i say barely talked with ya but that one time on IRC when GmKBot pinged you and you "died" with a last words of NOOOOOOOOOO. And the time i had a brief conversation with you about our days. Thank you even though i never got to talk to you alot but those two times are the most memorable.
And to all of Blocktopia: Thank you! I love you all. I hate to go out like this but thank you for all the memories and to send me off i got a song for you all.

Wheelbarrow

Reaction score
It is a big hit for me, I was literally shocked when someone on Zombie Server mentioned that you are leaving. I can't imagine what it will be like without you. But other than that, I wish you a great life afterwards. Maybe heading off to the college or get a good job.

I'll remember you ZP. To be honest, I am glad that I know you well here and worked so hard to convince you to decide to ref me. When I become trusted, I'll mention your name with appreciation and honour.

You've contributed so many different things (from small things to huge things) to Blocktopia, and I, and also amongst the Blocktopia family, appreciate that.

Good bye Zombie Pineapple.

Wheelbarrow.

• Love
Reactions: kraby1

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
zp i will miss you it was much fun over in lava and zombie, in all honesty i understand you, i myself have been debating for some time if i should resign and focus more on life but MINECRAFT IS ADDICTING*i will beat this addiction one of this days*

• Disagree
Reactions: Mccuish

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Bye ZP.. it's been fun having you as a player/trusted/op on Zombie Survival. I've seen you so much these past few weeks.. we'll miss you! Have fun, and make sure to visit <3

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I just heard about this... It's so sad to see you leave but, what can we do.
All I can say is... You've been a good operator for this short time with us, and I wish you luck in life. You'll be missed.... :cry:

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
D: Why do you do this to me?

You were my only brony!
Now I'll be.......
~FOREVER ALONE~

EDIT: I was thinking about killer. ._. Anyways, goodbye, although I never really knew you well... I'll remember the times you were in IRC and we were saying "Goodnight ZP" when you had just said "Night guys" with the nick ZP. xD

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
When M_B_H first told me you we're resigning,I thought there had been a mistake. Now I know it's not..I cannot believe it. I will miss you, you've been an immense help to me, and opping was epic with you :)

Bye buddy :(

P.S: By "younger ones" I'm assuming you mean me ;P

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Now its actually the time to leave for me.

Things are getting complicated in my life and this isn't that important anymore. I am slowly losing interest in blocktopia. Everytime i stepped into a server i have put on a show that no one will forget and i have put my effort into any rank i was given or bought in teh case of lava. I have worked my butt off for blocktopia. Now yes i would be a good operator for zombie but things in my life haven't worked out teh way they were. When i got bit by my friend's dog i realized that time is short and that i have very little time left. I'm about to be 20 in two years and in 2 months will be graduating high school and i gotta grow up or move on. And in teh future, if i ever find blocktopia again if its still around i will visit. But for now its no longer going to be seeing me. But with great friends i have made here it is almost impossible to not see me on the servers. Yes i was working toward Lava trusted again but due to being a Zombie op it isn't going to work out. So now its time for the goodbyes and the thank yous the most important parts of me leaving. Note: No one offended me. I'm not mad at anyone its just about time for me to leave and grow up.

Anyways to the thank yous
killer1525 thanks for being a great friend and more likely brother to me. Talked with you alot on steam reffed a couple games with you on Zombie. Sad to see you leave for tnt. I am proud to reference you one more time.
MIKE_BRAVE_HEART Got off to a bad start when you were trusted but you have improved so i am also glad to ref you for my final time.
63LittlePiggy63 What can i say about you? Barely anything. Except for the forgiveness you have showed me when i got banned. But you always stood by me no matter what. You looked up to me as a trusted. Now look at you a Lava Vetop. I am so proud of you, Make me proud.
To the entire Lava Staff: Thank you for accepting me as a trusted at one point in the summer of 2011, and even though we had a falling out after i got banned. I still love the server so keep up the good work.
To the entire Zombie staff: Thank you for accepting me as a trusted recently and promoting me to operator and giving me a shot. But i think its time for the younger ones to take charge and let others step it up. I showed you what i got to seperate myself from the pack but now its time to be a little behind and let others step it up.
Pick Yer Poison What can i say barely talked with ya but that one time on IRC when GmKBot pinged you and you "died" with a last words of NOOOOOOOOOO. And the time i had a brief conversation with you about our days. Thank you even though i never got to talk to you alot but those two times are the most memorable.
And to all of Blocktopia: Thank you! I love you all. I hate to go out like this but thank you for all the memories and to send me off i got a song for you all.
Hmm, you live in Nebraska, right? I'll be there around 10PM.
But in all seriousness, it's sad to see you leave, zombie :( the main leader of the ops resigned. :( I'm going to miss ya buddy, be sure to visit us once in a while. :( And here's a song for your goodbye.

And here's the song if you ever return to us.... ;')

Goodbye, sweet prince <3

paceboys

Reaction score
Now now, i know this is a resignation,but this is funny. Wanna know why? Cause you think you can leave. DENIED.
All jokes aside, you were a great staff member, and i hope to see you again soon.even though you married people >.>

• Agree
Reactions: HarmakAnna