My Rambling

Faliara

Reaction score
Just a little rambling page for me to post things. You can read through them, if you want; it's just me talking about anything that I feel wouldn't fit anywhere else, like what I feel about little details, and such. You can join me, if you want; I won't promise to read through them all, but I just might, since it's fun sometimes.

I guess this is what you call 'bottling up your feelings'. If you're reading this, then I successfully posted this unlike the multiple other times I tried to write something along these lines and quit midway. I've always felt that the previous threads would just be me being a brat, and I'm probably being a brat right now, but at least this time I'd be admitting it straight-up so if I give off that vibe, feel free to say so to me.

I'm not as tolerant of company as people probably think I am. Once upon a time, when I was younger, I was considered a good girl with good grades and was generally liked by most of the school populace but that was in another school that me along with my elder siblings were put in when our mom's job brought her to another country for a few years and because that country was actually a warzone her company payed for us- along with other kids who were there for the same reason- to go to a private international school where everyone spoke English. I'm not sure about my siblings, but English was actually my first language for some reason and going to that school enchanced it.

However, while my mom does try to teach us Malay every once in a while, my Malay was worse than others and while it was okay for the first year back in Malaysia, that was because my peers considered me foreign due to my English (and still question if I'm half-English even now on occasion) and while my Malay improved, it wasn't enough to communicate in what is considered normal and the next year, shit slowly got shredded by the fan due to this and my own naivete and stupidity, and today I'm the weird kid who rarely speaks and has the tendency to mess up a conversation one way or another when they do.

And shit, this wasn't suppose to go on this long and that wasn't what I planned or wanted to say, but I've already written this long and I'm just going to post this now before I back out of it again out of my own cowardice

Faliara

Reaction score
So I just realized something about the new Magic Kaito opening that I don't think anyone else realized...

Namely, the scene with Kaitou Kid (white) and Kaitou Corbeau (black).

If you pay attention, in one shot, Kid has his fists clenched and you can make out his facial features if you look closely enough.

In another scene right after, it shows Kid again, except he seems less tense and has his hands in his pockets. Not only that, but while subtle and could be passed off as animation derp, that Kid is actually a little bigger in body build. And don't forget the face. While the eyes are shadowed, you can make out what a faint line that looks to be a mouth- however, if you ignore that presumption and look closely enough, it could also pass for a mustache.

And after that, when it shows the two floating above the city, lo and behold, while you can make out his hands slightly, Corbeau indeed has his hands in his pockets.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have found more proof that Kaitou Corbeau may be Kuroba Toichi, the first Kaitou Kid and the current one's father- who was previously believed to be dead.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I just realized something about the new Magic Kaito opening that I don't think anyone else realized...

Namely, the scene with Kaitou Kid (white) and Kaitou Corbeau (black).

If you pay attention, in one shot, Kid has his fists clenched and you can make out his facial features if you look closely enough.

In another scene right after, it shows Kid again, except he seems less tense and has his hands in his pockets. Not only that, but while subtle and could be passed off as animation derp, that Kid is actually a little bigger in body build. And don't forget the face. While the eyes are shadowed, you can make out what a faint line that looks to be a mouth- however, if you ignore that presumption and look closely enough, it could also pass for a mustache.

And after that, when it shows the two floating above the city, lo and behold, while you can make out his hands slightly, Corbeau indeed has his hands in his pockets.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have found more proof that Kaitou Corbeau may be Kuroba Toichi, the first Kaitou Kid and the current one's father- who was previously believed to be dead.
Whatever that means \o/

Faliara

Reaction score
Nope, but it makes sense
Indeed, plus Kaito (Kaitou Kid) is still clenching his fists when they were floating above the city, even though it clearly showed him having his hands in his pockets beforehand. Plus, when it comes to scenes like that, you'd expect to see the back of Kid's head instead of Corbeau's a second time.

Faliara

Reaction score
Aaaaaand I can't find Wira Persona Avatari. asdfghjkl

Also, the Magic Kaito character song album is titled Magical Pallet. Others might not think much of it, but if you think about it they're actually pointing out the fact that a good deal of the cast have names based off of colours.

Kuroba Kaito
Hakuba Saguru
Nakamori
Aoko
Koizumi
Akako
Nakamori
Ginzo
Momoi Keiko
Jii
Konosuke

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Hunter

Faliara

Reaction score
No, seriously, I have to wait until Saturday for the next episode?

Also- haven't even watched the series, but after a little info digging, I'm beginning to see exactly why my brothers are- or were, haven't heard them talk about it in a while so I can't be sure- interested in Gravity Falls. Watching the opening theme on YouTube gave me the chills, especially the 'I'm still here' whisper at the end, and scrolling through the comments made it pretty evident that even the opening theme has its secrets.

On a related note, I'm never looking up anything even remotely related to that show at night ever again after I post this. Even typing about this on a screen is getting me scared.

Faliara

Reaction score
You know, there was this period of time when I somehow got into the Batman fandom through a Teen Titans fanfic featuring Red X and a repeating theory of him being Jason Todd (who I didn't recognize at the time), a peak of curiosity, a trip to the Batman fanfiction archives and a fanfic called The Changeling. Didn't even read a single Batman comic or watched anything related to that beyond faint memories of watching Teen Titans when I was younger, though eventually I went and watched Under The Red Hood. I just got kinda sucked in to Batfamily dynamics and fics featuring Jason.

While that went on quite strongly considering that I got into it without seeing barely anything of it, I came to associate Angel With A Shotgun with Jason Todd, and that was the song I liked to quite literally run with (refer to a previous status).

While right now I'm an avid MK fan (I don't think I've ever shipped any pairing quite like I do KaiAo), I still associate Angel With A Shotgun with Jason Todd, and when I decided to go through KaiAo AMVs that use that song, somewhere around the third AMV I abruptly got the urge to watch an AMV featuring Jason Todd, and while he still holds my interest I honestly don't feel like trying to handle multiple fandoms at once since I'm definitely not letting go of Magic Kaito anytime soon.

This is why I don't listen to Angel With A Shotgun anymore.

Faliara

Reaction score
You know that moment when you really, really want to watch an episode that you know is already out and about, but can't because legal issues prevent Crunchyroll from streaming it in Malaysia?

Yup.

Kept checking anime sites several times throughout the entire day in hopes that they've uploaded Episode 14 of Magic Kaito 1412. Now, finally, at a time which technically can be considered as the next day since it's 12 a.m, it's finally uploaded. Yeah, I know, The Crystal Mother has only been out for about a day. I've kinda been suffering in wait, though, since yeah, I really love this anime, and a week's wait kind of feels like an eternity to me despite knowing that feeling's rather irrational.

So I'm going to watch it now and hope that my mom doesn't check to see if we're all asleep tonight, since I will undoubtedly not get the chance to do so tomorrow through the joint efforts of Sunday mall trip tradition and homework

And... Now I'm tempted to treat this like a blog, thank you very much, Jubers.

Faliara

Reaction score
Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
Just watched the latest MK1412 episode. Couldn't help but think it was a little rushed, but that could just be me since I waited until midnight for this.

Also, I nearly got a heart attack when I saw an unexpected change in the opening.

Remember the post about Kaitou Kid and Kaitou Corbeau? You know, the scene of them facing each other and floating above the city?

Well... They made edits.

Now, Kid's frame is more wiry (especially the legs -.-) and in the second shot, instead of the Kid-who-I-suspect-is-Toichi there, it's Kaitou Corbeau in that very stance. It may not seem too big, but guess what? Now, it's quite clearly a mustache sitting in place.

It could just be Corbeau wearing Toichi's face, like in the manga, but no, seriously, my suspicions are piling up so high it's already surpassed the ceiling. As someone else said in a Tumblr post; nearly no doubt, although that person is still hoping that he isn't who we think it is (for admittedly good reasons that shan't be explained here).

While it's not too big of a change, it's a change nonethless since they switched the Toichi-Kid with Kaitou Corbeau, and thus I predict that version to be on YouTube tomorrow. I'll edit this post to put that video in then.

And while we're on this subject, the full version of Ai no Scenario is out on Tumblr, though it probably won't be on YouTube either until the album it goes with is actually out. In which case I'll be checking on my Tumblr account much more frequently to listen to it as more imagination fuel.

And with that, I bid you all goodnight.

Faliara

Reaction score
... The copyright law strikes again ._. I'll be asking my dad if we can get Ai no Scenario over iTunes, I guess. It should be there... I think. ^_^'

And now, the wait for MK1412 Episode 17: The Green Dream. Apparently, after that they'll be doing the Chat Noir arc within two episodes...

?

???

Well. A-1 Pictures has been doing okay despite messing up the chronological order, but this time I really think they messed up.

Ah. You probably don't know what I'm talking about. That's okay, you're probably not reading this anyway but I shall clarify.

My problem is with a character called Hakuba Saguru.

Hakuba Saguru is part of the MK1412 cast, see. Or supposed to be, anyway- for some reason, A-1 Pictures has been keeping him out of the loop since Episode Four. I would've been fine with that- except that it's already Episode 16 and he's apparently only appearing next episode, or Episode 19 since this arc be taking up two episodes.

Okay, but how does this mess things up, you ask? Well, this messes things up because Hakuba already has his suspicions on Kaito in the Chat Noir arc. He doesn't gain them until Chapter 16: Akako's Delivery Service (or, as known in the specials, The Witch, The Detective and the Phantom Thief)- which they're apparently completely skipping unless they're lying about Chat Noir taking up two episodes. Of course, there is the possibility that they'll include that afterwards as clarification, but then that would leave 3 episodes left since MK1412 is a 24-episode anime. I highly doubt they're planning to leave out the Nightmare heist, and considering Chat Noir is a two-parter this time around, likely, so will Nightmare. And then that leaves out the Corbeau arc- which I have little doubt will also be a two-parter.

And then that leaves none.

I do wonder how A-1 Pictures'll handle this. ^_^

Reactions: Ansoro2112

Faliara

Reaction score
It has been a while, thread. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't updated this for another 10 days. I wouldn't have a place to ramble, clearly. ^_^'

---

I just kind of want to talk about a phrase I used when I explained why I wouldn't choose Notty (this has no relevance to the actual decision beyond the phrase I used). 'You can't taste beyond what you're fed.' I'll be honest, I actually pulled that phrase right out of my @&$ when writing, because I couldn't think of any other fitting phrase and I couldn't be bothered to look for one that actually exists. Maybe it does exist, maybe people have used it before, but I wouldn't know because I had never heard of it and Google hasn't given any indication that anyone did. It's likely someone else had thought of it first but either never got the chance to use it or it didn't spread when they had.

Maybe I had actually read it somewhere before? I don't recall ever doing so...

---

Sometimes, I really have to sit down and just fangirl over Magic Kaito. No, seriously, I never thought I'd see the day I'd actually gain an anime crush, but I did, and I have Kuroba Kaito to blame. Just. My heart actually skips a beat sometimes because of him. Seriously.

Faliara

Reaction score
You know those times when an argument over something makes your mood sour? To the point where you can't even enjoy the thing you had argued over?

Yeah. It happens.

Sometimes, I just wonder why my younger brother always has to get the last say in anything, no matter what. It's fucking annoying, and when it gets to the point it's extremely tempting to throw something hard in his direction, I simply can't enjoy anything until I calm the hell down.

I once actually did that, you know. Threw a hard book in his direction, though of course it didn't hit. I was just extremely frustrated about something else at the time, and I had seen what everyone except me was using as the thing that could distract me from it. Can't remember what I was frustrated about, though I have a pretty good guess. He began crying after that, and then I had wondered what the hell I had just done. Our dad got angry at us both, and while I still felt guilty about throwing it at him, the part of me that just wanted to ignore the world still felt that our dad just didn't get it. I still feel that now, to be honest. Quite a few times.

I've never really been able to stand up to something properly, to be honest. Sometimes, I tried, but they didn't really listen to me. People never really did.

There's a lot of other things I want to say right now, to be honest. I can't do that right now. I'm already starting to cry.

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
You know those times when an argument over something makes your mood sour? To the point where you can't even enjoy the thing you had argued over?

Yeah. It happens.

Sometimes, I just wonder why my younger brother always has to get the last say in anything, no matter what. It's fucking annoying, and when it gets to the point it's extremely tempting to throw something hard in his direction, I simply can't enjoy anything until I calm the hell down.

I once actually did that, you know. Threw a hard book in his direction, though of course it didn't hit. I was just extremely frustrated about something else at the time, and I had seen what everyone except me was using as the thing that could distract me from it. Can't remember what I was frustrated about, though I have a pretty good guess. He began crying after that, and then I had wondered what the hell I had just done. Our dad got angry at us both, and while I still felt guilty about throwing it at him, the part of me that just wanted to ignore the world still felt that our dad just didn't get it. I still feel that now, to be honest. Quite a few times.

I've never really been able to stand up to something properly, to be honest. Sometimes, I tried, but they didn't really listen to me. People never really did.

There's a lot of other things I want to say right now, to be honest. I can't do that right now. I'm already starting to cry.
Putting this in a spoiler in case you didn't want anyone to outright know what was up. I'm not sure what the age difference is between you and your younger brother but with a gap of 13 years between me and my 9 year old sister it can irk the hell out of me when she does this. However her being nine y'know, kids always want the last word in everything and refuse to believe otherwise. I've literally had to fucking google the name of Spike from My Little Pony to prove that I was right. But I digress.

If you can't ignore your brothers constant attempts to get the last say then take courage in the fact that you are slightly more mature then that. Or have a sit down with your family and discuss that it is upsetting you and come to a solution that suits everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Faliara

Faliara

Reaction score
Putting this in a spoiler in case you didn't want anyone to outright know what was up. I'm not sure what the age difference is between you and your younger brother but with a gap of 13 years between me and my 9 year old sister it can irk the hell out of me when she does this. However her being nine y'know, kids always want the last word in everything and refuse to believe otherwise. I've literally had to fucking google the name of Spike from My Little Pony to prove that I was right. But I digress.

If you can't ignore your brothers constant attempts to get the last say then take courage in the fact that you are slightly more mature then that. Or have a sit down with your family and discuss that it is upsetting you and come to a solution that suits everyone.
Thanks :) Perhaps one day. It probably won't be anytime soon, though... I honestly don't think my family quite understands me, but I do believe they have a point, somewhat, in certain areas. I'd go further into that, but I have a feeling that would ruin the mood I'm in right now- usually, putting the cats in the cage is a drag, but after an argument, we generally just talk about random things, and it's a real moodlifter.

Faliara

Reaction score
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3175857/1/Emerald

It's been a while since I've spoken about this fic. I consider it one of my better works.

There's supposed to be three other partner fics to this- Sapphire, Ruby and Topaz. But I only started progress on Sapphire recently. Maybe I didn't do so earlier due to laziness, or maybe it's due to the fact that they make it pretty clear that... Well, spoilers, though if you think about the last scene of Emerald in a certain context you might be able to guess.

Anyways, my IRL social life at school seems to have improved slightly after I got bored and asked the girls in front of me what to draw. I drew a cat, and then I drew one of said girls, and then I wrote the two starting scenes of Sapphire when I asked for a writing prompt and was told to write a sad story. I appear to have lost the paper I wrote on, but I remember very clearly how the scenes went, so it shouldn't be hard to write them again.

Also, I'm considering choosing one of the two sisters to try roleplaying in Wonderful Minds. I could try Alice, but my choice is actually leaning towards Elysia because I'm not actually sure how Alice would react in certain situations, whereas I've already somehow managed to wiggle into Elysia's head. I'll likely know Alice better once I finish Sapphire, but for now, if I really end up trying it out, I'll be roleplaying as Elysia.

On another note, I put up another drabble in the unconnected drabble series Words and I expect an angry mob soon in To Save The Sky reviews- ah, it appears that they have forgiven me. And I forgot Kiri Kaitou Clover was a DCMK fan as well xD

And speaking of DCMK, I really like the new episode though I was scared that whatever it is Conan threw (was it his soccer ball?) would've hit Kaito's arm and then he would've dropped Jii. ^_^' It doesn't seem like anyone else had that fear...

Faliara

Reaction score
So I had tried making a sideblog on Tumblr and then I realized that it will probably never be used.

I admittedly want at least a small chance of that one being heard by someone, give advice or something, I don't know. I just... Really want someone to listen, because stuff that I usually put in the spoilers is the emotional stuff I want my family to both understand and at the same time not see. I'd explain that, but the last time I tried I ended up crying and deleting the whole thing. I can use Tumblr to post about things like Magic Kaito and Generator Rex, but when it comes to stuff like what I can't help thinking sometimes, at least I know my younger brother will treat this like my IRL ramblings if he ever sees this the moment he reads the title. Which hurts, but still.

(Sorry, Pick Yer Poison. I know you suggested Tumblr, but...)