My Map: Giza

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
ok FIRST map submission on the new forums! YAY! go me xD
ok so this is a map set in a pyramid, yah i know who hasnt thought of building one of them... BUT you start in the top of the pyramid and have to go through a maze down and out. then you may explore ontop and around the pyramid in the desert.

NAME:Giza
DIMENSIONS: 128x128x128 but most is unused.
THEME:A maze map.
FILE:Heres the map file. its already in .lvl form so i should not lose op_blocks correct? http://www.mediafire.com/?d52pubyaiofof99
PICTURES:

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
DIMENSIONS: 128x128x128 but most is unused.
A bit big, would prefer it if it was just the used section, unless you cut it off. also, the outside looks a little plain, would like things like cacti and perhaps a small oasis at the very edge where nothing's at. perhaps if you cut the edges off instead. Again, kind of big. Would like to see the inside though. Two screenshots isn't enough :D

D0mac

Reaction score
ok ALOT of the map is cut off. and theres not much more to show. i accidently used the old screenshot. since i have added cactie and bushes. the rest of the inside is COMPLETELY used up so i have no way of screenshooting it.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
ok ALOT of the map is cut off. and theres not much more to show. i accidently used the old screenshot. since i have added cactie and bushes. the rest of the inside is COMPLETELY used up so i have no way of screenshooting it.
Well, what about the inside of the pyramid, or the underground of the mossy cobble place?
On a side note, could you tell us how deep the sand it at it's least? Wouldn't like to have people be able to dig into the sand for 50 layers.

D0mac

Reaction score
the bedrock is anywhere from 1-5 layers down from the sand. like i said the inside of the pyramid is all bedrock so no entry except through the exit/entrance og the maze. i dont think you can get under the pyramid. you might be able to but you cant get in that way, like i said under they yellow the whole pyramid is bedrock

T

TBDWFE1

Looks good, thanks for your effort! I think it would make a good map! Well done and good luck :)
However, how complicated is the maze? Don't want it too simple, but not too hard. But good luck :D

D0mac

Reaction score
i dont know. always difficult with mazes to tell. i guess we will just have to try and see. if its too easy i can add onto it. if its too hard i can cut out some. i am however leaning towards easier as the humans can fight it out outside the pyramid.

xrat

Reaction score
To me this map really doesn't seem very original both a pyramid and a maze have been made countless times on zombie maps and, freebuild servers.

D0mac

Reaction score
ok, original no. the implimentation of them both however could be fun. however i could be wrong.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
If you were to ask my honest opinion, it would be the following; The map itself is not as unique as it takes to be, as you stated the dimensions are 128x128x128 but the most is unused, the dimensions would be unnecessary. Map hasn't got much details.