My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - New server edition

C

Ciphered

That picture was the result of a rather unsmart troll trying to instigate a troll war between the bronybase and the pokememe base.
Needless to say, aside from that picture the trolling effort fell flat on its face, and the insigator quickly disappeared.

C

Ciphered

I'm not saying it was bad.
Also, has anyone noticed how they control the nature themselves, instead of clouds normally moving and plants normally growing?
It's strange, interesting, and most likely THE most horridly composed environment to ever have been made in a cartoon.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Someone explained that before, or rather, explained why they were afraid of the forest. It grew naturally and on its own rather than having ponies help it. So, this is odd for the ponies so they are afraid.

C

Ciphered

I honestly wish it'd have a slight positive nod towards physics, especially the clouds.
They move the clouds.
In that case, what in the name of the flying spaghetti monster are those clouds made of?
With some logical thinking in regards to the weather factory, it is plausible to suspect that these clouds are composed of water expelling/storing nanotechnology, able to float and be moved by pegasi.

Then, of course, the wind.
How exactly do the pegasi, which manage the weather, cause wind, air temperature, and air pressure differentiation?
That is what has no explanation.
Any thoughts?

C

Ciphered

There's plenty more awesomesauce PMVs, remixes, and soundtracks.
Especially the Luna ones by iamnotacleverpony, those are amazing.
My favorite example:

Reactions: Spencer75