My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - New server edition

C

Ciphered

Get back on topic?
Aww, just as it was getting Steam-y...

(I'm dropping you a hint here in case it roars over your head at 800 miles per hour)

Summer10

Reaction score
This was recently posted on ED and Whoahohoho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8FYWGUtMdWg

@Summer10 Sent you the link along with another one.

Edit:

This looks cool. I wonder how the maker of this managed to make this effect? I would love to find out how it was done.
Looks like he took a LOT of pictures of it turning little by little( a lot of movies are by this) this technique is used a lot and this is what I think it looks like. Also, if that is the case the creator is VERY talented

115Predator

Reaction score
Looks like he took a LOT of pictures of it turning little by little( a lot of movies are by this) this technique is used a lot and this is what I think it looks like. Also, if that is the case the creator is VERY talented
My guess was that the creator either tweened every individual part of the image (like the legs, face, hair, etc).

C

Ciphered

the new episode sucked.
I dunno, the lesson it taught was pretty well needed in today's society.
Here's my full review:
Lesson: Of 1-10, an 8. Bragging is dickish.
Plot: Of 1-10, a 5. Kind of cliché if you remove the lesson at the end.
Show Universe Insight: Holy shit, this episode shows that Equestria's technology is more scrambled and confused than before. 1800s clotheswashing methods, horsedrawn carriages, but electricity, construction cranes, and hydroelectric dams?
While this gives us insight into Equestria's national power distribution grid, it gives no insight when we are asked to compare it to a certain decade of our society. It appears as if Equestrian society could be closely compared to the societies in the Fallout series, where electricity and water is available, but gasoline is absent, forcing survivors to use brahmin to packmule their items. In Equestria, there are no vehicles that use mechanic engines. Rather, stallions pull them. (Note: I haven't seen a single mare pulling a vehicle. Either this is just another cliché of these types of shows or my vision isn't very critical.)

115Predator

Reaction score
I dunno, the lesson it taught was pretty well needed in today's society.
Here's my full review:
Lesson: Of 1-10, an 8. Bragging is dickish.
Plot: Of 1-10, a 5. Kind of cliché if you remove the lesson at the end.
Show Universe Insight: Holy shit, this episode shows that Equestria's technology is more scrambled and confused than before. 1800s clotheswashing methods, horsedrawn carriages, but electricity, construction cranes, and hydroelectric dams?
While this gives us insight into Equestria's national power distribution grid, it gives no insight when we are asked to compare it to a certain decade of our society. It appears as if Equestrian society could be closely compared to the societies in the Fallout series, where electricity and water is available, but gasoline is absent, forcing survivors to use brahmin to packmule their items. In Equestria, there are no vehicles that use mechanic engines. Rather, stallions pull them. (Note: I haven't seen a single mare pulling a vehicle. Either this is just another cliché of these types of shows or my vision isn't very critical.)
I would guess that things like modern vehicles and some modern appliances are for the higher class ponies? Ponyville is most likely filled with middle class ponies. Things are probably different in a richer area like Manehatten. At least, that's my guess.

C

Ciphered

I would guess that things like modern vehicles and some modern appliances are for the higher class ponies? Ponyville is most likely filled with middle class ponies. Things are probably different in a richer area like Manehatten. At least, that's my guess.
You know, I never really focused on social class relations.
Equestria does seem to have quite a large middle class.
In terms of geology, how did the massive amount of gemstones occur there? There is no, I repeat, NO gelogical way for that to have happened.

1Koakuma1

Reaction score
so notch totally lied about being a brony, but then he said he's seen some videos about it (but he's never seen the show) and that he wants to be a brony. :D