My Application. -Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRose

Reaction score
Account Name: rosethekill3r

Do you have any Premium alternate accounts? No

Age(note that we value maturity over actual age): I am 13 but i am valued very mature by my friends. I don't know if this will help, but in reproductive education i am the only one who doesn't giggle at the pictures.

Timezone: Umm, England. I guess?

References (Op+, none are required but will help you significantly): I have none at the moment, but when i was first builder, before march, I was referred by a few people.

Approx. time spent on BB (use /ontime to check): /ontime only shows my current time, and it says an hour. before i was on for weeks on end.

Previous staff experience: Builder

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I am op on a few servers, trusted admin on one, and staff on several other servers.

What do you think the role entails? Good building skills, Being able to help people.

Why do you want this position? Because i wish to help this server, and i want to make it EVEN better than it is, if that is possible.

Additional/final notes: I am a very active person, i promise you.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Your application is very vague and not very detailed. An op doesn't entail 'good building skills' really, more knowing what makes a good build and knowing how to help players improve. Also, your hour on time shows that you haven't been on for a while since 2.0. Potential ops need a bit more ontime than that. Improve your application by giving it a lot more detail, maybe rethink your reasons for what the role entails a bit and try getting a bit more active. I'll hold my vote at a 0 whilst I see what you do.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Naoh and AgentRose

AgentRose

Reaction score
Your application is very vague and not very detailed. An op doesn't entail 'good building skills' really, more knowing what makes a good build and knowing how to help players improve. Also, your hour on time shows that you haven't been on for a while since 2.0. Potential ops need a bit more ontime than that. Improve your application by giving it a lot more detail, maybe rethink your reasons for what the role entails a bit and try getting a bit more active. I'll hold my vote at a 0 whilst I see what you do.
Sorry, i hadn't realised earlier. I am applying for builder.

Please tell me this is a troll...
Like i said, "i don't know if this helps". I am only trying to help this application in my favour. if you don't have anything nice to say, or any constructive criticism, then please don't reply to me.

Like i said, "i don't know if this helps". I am only trying to help this application in my favour. if you don't have anything nice to say, or any constructive criticism, then please don't reply to me.
Apologies. I have only just been informed of who you are. I am just a little unhappy. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
  • Confusing
Reactions: rosekill and Notme

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Sorry, i hadn't realised earlier. I am applying for builder.
This section of the forums is for applying for Adv Builder and Operator. Applying for Builder, on the other hand, is quite easy - just ask an Op to review your build in-game when one of us is online :)

And also, next time, instead of posting 3 times without anybody else posting anything, just hit the "Edit" button on your first post. It's a little forum rule we have :p

Sorry for the confusion and good luck on applying for Builder in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.