My Above Average Server Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diago21

Reaction score
So here's my idea, it can be done as an official server or an event day.
The idea is.. MURDER MYSTERY.

The idea of the game is for a 'Murderer' to be chosen at random and everyone else is set loose to wander around in a themed map, which could be a haunted mansion to a shop or even a city street. The killer slowly uses tools that they find around the map to slowly pick everyone off one by one until they win, however, if they discover who the murderer is, they can choose to rebel and kill the murderer. The items used can vary from wooden swords to bows and arrows, ^To pick people off from far away^ Or even food could be used with the added use of poison. The murderer could also use traps with lava and red stone if needed.

Thank you for looking at my server idea.

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
Website
www.triond.com
Honestly I like this idea,
and if it is possible to implement this idea in any way
Then I can support this.

My only concern is what happens when somebody doesn't know when they were picked as the murderer, or how much the murderer is allowed to grief structures in order to complete his goals.

( I mean making a dirt hut, and sealing the door with stone, seems like a pretty solid way to survive, if griefing isn't allowed)

Diago21

Reaction score
Honestly I like this idea,
and if it is possible to implement this idea in any way
Then I can support this.

My only concern is what happens when somebody doesn't know when they were picked as the murderer, or how much the murderer is allowed to grief structures in order to complete his goals.

( I mean making a dirt hut, and sealing the door with stone, seems like a pretty solid way to survive, if griefing isn't allowed)
Obviously the murderer would get a message in nice big caps saying 'YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE THE MURDERER' It would be hard to miss.. Also, the murderer would only be able to grief player-made blocks, so not the actual map itself and players would not be able to break the map either so it leaves them with little to no resources besides their wit and a couple of swords / sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.