• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Movie Quotes Game

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun game, its pretty simple, one player posts a known quote from any movie and the rest try and guess it. We do one quote at a time, whoever guesses the quote correctly can then post one of their own. Don't use google but try not to post obscure quotes as well, try to pick memorable quotes that will more likely be remembered.

So i'll start:
"YOU! SHALL NOT! PASS!"
Good luck!

• Winner
Reactions: Dio4344

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've just had a thought u should also name who said the quote so in my first quote Swate should have said:
Gandalf from Lord of the rings
got it?

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
oh, THATS how you spell it :), anyway here is my quote:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Agree
Reactions: Oak Milk

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
oh, THATS how you spell it :), anyway here is my quote:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Taken.