Moonstar2's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
What is your name? - Moonstar2
Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - No, Only 1 that does not have premium, Zack27999
Timezone? GMT -7
Your age? - 13
Total playtime? - EDIT: 2 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes
How many hours a week do you spend playing AoD? – EDIT: Around 1-3 hours
Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - No
Why do you deserve the rank? - I feel like this server Is becoming one of those that can easily be used by people with hacking clients and I've been wanting to be apart of the server and help it. Sure I can get a little immature into blaming other people or getting mad when they kill me, but I can change! I can be responsible of holding this rank and If any of you disagree, I can highly respect that. If you guys think I am not ready for this role, Again I respect it.
Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - Yes I am Willing to take part of this. Preferably an In-Game Trial.
Signed - Moonstar2

Reactions: Notme
Reaction score
Moonstar, your definitely a fun player to be around and I've never ever seen you break a rule...

But staffing requires a bit more than just being an excellent player (Although that does help). Staffing requires an extremely high level of maturity... one which I haven't yet seen from you! I'm often secretly observing the server and I often see little bouts of immaturity that would really cloud your mind during staffing. You also sometimes let anger get a bit ahead of yourself D:

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see you as staff in the future and it is awesome you took an interest... but right now I think you have to wait and improve on the points I mentioned above!

Declined. Please re-apply in at least 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.