Miyako's creative thread thingy :D

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

deviantART - http://miyakowolf.deviantart.com/
Damn your Graphics course sounds good. Mine resulted in the tutor never turning up for lessons and ultimately failing everyone in the class, all of that on top of never as much as even touching a camera. Anyway!
Really liking the shots, I'd say it's worth turning down the brightness a little and maybe fiddling with the contrast, since some parts of the image are a little blown out. but otherwise they look really cool!

• Thank You
Reactions: MiyakoWolf

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Damn your Graphics course sounds good. Mine resulted in the tutor never turning up for lessons and ultimately failing everyone in the class, all of that on top of never as much as even touching a camera. Anyway!
Really liking the shots, I'd say it's worth turning down the brightness a little and maybe fiddling with the contrast, since some parts of the image are a little blown out. but otherwise they look really cool!
Yeah its quite good, my teacher "ums" a lot though which is slightly annoying xD

And yeah, thanks for the advice :3 I blame the sun though! XD

• Haha
Reactions: JayJay

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Shh shhh shhhh sam, thats Art! Itsawesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: MiyakoWolf