Minecraft Website Login Error

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
A few hours ago I tried to login my Minecraft.net account "Grasscrafter" but it said: Login throttled, too many attempts. Try again in a couple of minutes.
An hour later I tried to login but it said the same thing. I went to "Help" on the website but it didn't help me. I have tried reseting my password but it did not work.
Can somebody help me I really want to get on the Zombie Survival Server.

Summer10

Reaction score
First... The server has been down for a while now....
Second try getting on zombie later
ok thats all i have to say for now sorry need to go to bed check back on this thread in the morning any additional info would help also

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
I also have connected to the server a few hours ago when this first happened. I logged in as Leafcrafter.

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
I knew the Zombie Survival Server was down. Since Summer10 told me. But I just had to clear my browsing history so I could log in.
Thanks for showing me where to look if the Zombie Survival Server is down or not though.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
A few hours ago I tried to login my Minecraft.net account "Grasscrafter" but it said: Login throttled, too many attempts. Try again in a couple of minutes.
An hour later I tried to login but it said the same thing. I went to "Help" on the website but it didn't help me. I have tried reseting my password but it did not work.
@GmK you missed his point a bit I think.

I know I'm kind of late to reply, but here's the info I have on it.

The "login throttled" message has nothing to do with the zombie server. It means that you've tried and failed to log in to your account too many times in a short period of time and the authentication is blocking access to your account for a while. Whether it's from a bug in the software, or you losing connection, or hitting the refresh key at the wrong time, or a hundred other things that could possibly go wrong; there's not much you can really do other than wait it out. When it happened to me it lasted a little over a day. Also, once you have access again you'll want to change your password just in case it was caused by someone trying to force their way into your account.

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
I did change my password but not after I had access. I will change it though. Thanks Damer.