• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin replied, "You are mistaken if you think I want it for myself. The only thing I want for it to be safe, and I don't see it being very safe in your care." Durwin steps very close to Defiant and grips his forearms.
"Neither will you be for that matter. The name's Durwin, by way, and I think you'll want to use your offer of seeing me tomorrow." Durwin heads off back to the Tavern, eyes now a green color. Inside he looks around. Not wanting to sit near anyone who witnessed the event, he heads to the one table that was newly empty.
"Probably won't stay here for long. I hope that Defiant makes good on his offer." He mutters as he opens the pack looking intently on the object held within.

• Winner
Reactions: DarthLego5679

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
As the girl headed to her room, he sighed wistfully. Best to get something accomplished tonight, heading over to the hooded man. Drawing his sword, he placed it on the edge of the table and faced the man: "Now tell me." he said. "Are you the one they call 'Razinao?"

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Blob, infuriated, trudged to his cabin not far off from the town.
"Who does he think he is anyways?" Blob said to himself, "Acting like he's all high and mighty. I oughta sell this on the black market just in spite of him. But I won't, I'll use it to get to The End, the land of riches." Blob sat down beside his house. "The power to teleport, eh? I'll have to figure out how that works." He sleeps for the night. Meanwhile, a group of bandits gathered around the cabin in order to strike.

"You hear that boss? Land of riches. We'll be set for life!"
"Yeah, shuddup. You'll give us away."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com

As everyone seemed to care very little about what he had to say, he turned off the blade with another HISSS-SNAP.

"Just as well." he thought "I have no clue why I was trying to stick up for that Blob fellow anyways."

He noticed the angry young man come back into the tavern, go over to a table, and begin looking through his pack.
"I should slap him upside the wall for his insolence" he scoffed to himself. "But what good would it do? Maybe tomorrow I will ask for some of my men to be sent to my location...I shall think it over tonight."

He notices the semi-drunken young man and the older cowled man beginning a conversation.
"I don't think I should press my luck further." he surmised. "I'll stay out of it, and talk to the young man later."

He notices the crowd beginning to thin out somewhat and considers leaving for the night, but then catches a glimpse of something, or someone, outside in the woods.
"I'll check tomorrow" he mutters. "Now, I should go grab some rest."
And he strides out into the night towards his lodgings.

Reactions: Duffie

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Pitch black. That's all Blob could see. Where am I? Blob tried to move. I'm tied up and gagged! What is this? Is this Durwin's tricks?!
"Hey, boss, he's awake," said a near voice.
"Good, take off the blindfold and gag."
Blob could see nothing at first, but at his eyes adjusted to the light he began to see the outline of a man. His eyes were bleach white, and he wore simple clothing. "My name... is Herobrine."
[DAT CLIFFHANGER]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin woke up to the birds outside singing their cherry tune. They abruptly stopped. He headed downstairs to the main room of the Tavern he had stayed at. He wondered if Defiant had found his little surprise, Durwin paid the barkeep and headed off in search of Defiant's home. After he asked a few of the locals and much walking he finally arrives at his destination. Only to find utter chaos.
"My word..." The house and the area around it looked as if a tornado had come through. Eyes pink, Durwin made his way through the debris and came upon the body of Defiant tied up and gagged. Durwin shook him gently.
"Hey wake up, it looks like your home has been raided." With one final prod, Defiant woke up.
"Morning," He says as he takes the gag out of Defiant's mouth. "What happened here?"

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
"My name... is Herobrine."
[DAT CLIFFHANGER]

Duffie squints her eyes open as she notices that the sun rose.

Feeling like procrastinating, she stands up and closes the blinds from the sunlight, getting back into bed.

The barkeep didn't say anything about staying during the day. She thought as she closed her eyes once more.

Reactions: Thetogolopian

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Blob coughs and sits up. "They took it... they took the Enderpearl. He took me by surprise, said he knew about the Enderpearl, that he was almost about to finish the puzzle... He called himself Herobrine... and-... and I'll get that pearl back, even if it costs me my life." He stood up and started trudging to town, Durwin watching. If I'm going to get it back, I'll need supplies.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin grabbed Defiant and undid the rope around his wrist.
"That might help a little... Do you always just rush off without giving ANY consideration - ?... No matter, this wasn't at all the greeting I had expected from you. I'm guessing you didn't find my surprise then?"

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
"If there was a surprise, those bandits probably took it." Herobrine... could it really be? "You don't seem as alarmed nearly as much I thought you would be about the Enderpearl being taken, or did you not catch that? I've got to head off now if I want any chance of finding it."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin's eyes went purple as he smiled mischieviously.
"You mean this Ender Pearl?" He asked as he held it out.
"I told you that you wouldn't be safe... be glad I acted when I did. It is, however, unfortunate that you were attacked. If Herobrine is back then it only confirms that danger. We should probably leave this place soon to stay safe. It's too bad that the town is as good as gone. There were many people back at that Tavern that seem to know how to handle themselves pretty well, we could probably use their help later on."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"It's a danger we can't take on at the moment. I know I sound calm, and I know that seems cruel but the most we can do, for the good of more than just Shizuka, is live to warn others until Herobrine can be stopped. I understand your worry for the town but we must collect the people we can and move on."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin sighed.
"I guess waiting a couple more hours couldn't hurt. It'll at least give us time to 'gather our forces' as it will." Chuckling to himself he floated Defiant onto his shoulder and heads off to the Tavern. As he walked in he nodded to the barkeep.
"First one on the left... I'll be having NO more of your trouble round here, you got that?" The Barkeep said.
"Pretty soon Defiant and I will be the least of your worries. I'll make sure you pay you before it doesn't mean anything." Durwin walked up the stairs to the room only to find it locked.
"For peatsake.." The door opens and inside lays a young girl.
Wow that barkeep really needs to get his memory straightened out. I guess this is as good of place as any... Durwin laid Defiant out on the floor and unrolled his bedroll, gliding Defiant onto the bedroll.
"This is as good as you're getting for now." Durwin said as if Defiant could hear him. Durwin headed back downstairs to look for people willing to help them. About the time when the Tavern was at it's fullest Durwin strode to the middle of the room.
"If anyone thinks they can handle themselves in any sort of weapon, I urge you to speak with me. I promise you won't regret it. I'll be in the first room on the left, spread the word to your companions, the more the better."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
[Just noting, Duffie got the first room on the left, Defiant got the last room on the left. Of course, if there's only one room on the left, ignore me]

Something didn't seem right in the early morning hours. Darth woke up disturbed, as if something had gone horribly wrong.
"I won't be able to sleep much after this" he surmised. "I may as well make an early start of it."

He considered calling and asking for some of his men to come and assist, but decided that nothing was really wrong here, and he'd be leaving in a few days anyways.

Clipping his weapon back to his belt, and throwing his cape back over his shoulders, he braced himself and went back out into the snow. A slight breeze had picked up, tossing snow off the ground up into the air.

"Brrr it's cold" he said to himself. He trudged down the streets, looking for something of interest.

He walked by Blob's cabin, noting the disheveled look. Stopping only a moment to take a glance around, he continued on his walk, winding back at the tavern where everything had started happening before.
"May as well stop in again" he thought to himself.

And so he turned off the street and reentered the tavern.

[Hopefully the last post by me for tonight]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Am I dreaming? It all feels so real... I see.. It's an Enderman... But it's different. It has white eyes... Just like Herobrine... Blob, startled awake, takes notice off the receipt on the bedside table and reads it. "Room 1D"... But this is 1A. Whoever brought me here must've gotten it mixed up... I'm not tired, but I'll just rest and wait for now. This purple girl, could she be related to Durwin?

[ DarthLego5679 , patched up the hole]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Just noting, Duffie got the first room on the left, Defiant got the last room on the left. Of course, if there's only one room on the left, ignore me]
[lol i'm so tired I musta misread that. I'll fix the story so it lines up nice and right... or left if you will!]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Having waited all night and then posted his plea to all those who can handle themselves in a fight on the message board Durwin made his way up to his room. He noticed Defiant awake and Durwin said,
"So what's up? Every time you get yourself into a huff too much blood rushes to your head? I ordered breakfast so it should get here, whenever it gets here. I hope the people heed my note... Anyway how are you?"

Diago21

Reaction score
(So much progress while I was at school!)
Diago ran through the snowy streets, almost slipping over on numerous occasions being chased by an unknown assailant. His heavy breath was loud as he ducked into the towns stable,
No Animals.. He thought to himself, suddenly a black cube appeared from around the corner,
"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" His voice echoed throughout the town.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score

Enter rollback to conversation between Razinao and Kloud

The hooded figure would raise his eyes, only to look at the drawn sword resting on the table mockingly, but keep his head down enough to let a glare hold both of them.
"I'm an old person, not a Razinao" would be all the figure uttered. Following that he'd wave his hand away, "And neither am I interested in a duel. I'm an adventurer.". With that, the man would roll up the parchment and shift his metal scabbard to the other side of the chair, away from Kloud, before bringing his garments together to warm him as he closed his eyes and begun to ignore the rest. This would continue well into the morrow, past breakfast.

End rollback

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Closing the door behind him, Darth stomps the frosty snow from his boots once more, and then surveys the tavern.
There is the old stranger, sleeping in the corner. He briefly contemplates awakening him to ask him if he knows where the young man is, but thinks better of it.
Other than that, it appears to be mostly empty, aside from a note on the message board.
"What's this?" he wonders. "It says
"If anyone thinks they can handle themselves in any sort of weapon, I urge you to speak with me. I promise you won't regret it. I'll be in the first room on the left, spread the word to your companions, the more the better."
"Interesting. I think I will go up and see what has been going on."
He first checks back in with his homeland via a comlink, and is instructed to use his head and to do what appears to be the right decision.

Darth straightens his shoulders, and marches up the stairs to the first door on the left. He hesitates a brief moment, as he hears voices, then knocks on the door with his gloved right hand with a firm bang bang.