Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Type of Map:PvP Tower Defense

Amount of Players:6-10 Players

Allowed/Disallowed Blocks:No Building

Link to the Map:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1161133-minecraft-dota/

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?It gives out an unique experience to Minecraft since this is in fact the first DotA/PvP Tower Defense map that i've seen.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)I went to one of the map developer's server, and i see no problems (yet). If you can, re-test the map again.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
I like this map due to it being quite unique, It's a cool PvP map that has a main objective and role-playing, instead of just capturing something or destroying something, I like the way that the map is made especially with the Towers that require teamwork and organisation to defend!

What this map doesn't do so well:
I noticed that the map doesn't have any note of Team hats, ect, they users Team skins which wouldn't work to well unless in an official tournament where users had to use Team skins, but that is easily editable.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
I would like the map to be tested first, and possibly be edited to fit A&T standard (Incase there is anything too over-powered in the map, possibly add new things to the map)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Little do they know this map is already in under the name MOBACraft

You're welcome, did this 2 weeks ago
Could've told us you added it. :p, but if it has already been added then I believe this thread is done.