• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Answer Game

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Vigorously rub purple wool on affected area. Use Treatment twice per day or when needed. Side effects may include spontaneous explosion, gurgling sounds, or black skin. Stop treatment and seek your local Testificate doctor if side effect continue.

How can I walk on water?

paceboys

Reaction score
(another long story, here we go again.)
Because, my dear Chris of the 360kss's... When notch created villagers, they could do nothing-literally, nothing, they were only sprites. Not even in the game yet. Now, further on, they are put into the game. what can they do exactly? walk around in boring brown clothes in boring 1-room wood houses and open doors all day long. Sounds like so much fun- NO. BORING. But, then, the next update comes along, and what do we see; Villagers with BOOKS. Remind you of something? Villager with book = teacher (use your imagination) and thus, since we all know that whatever happens in minecraft happens in real life, well, teachers were boring, thus making school boring. it is turned into a boring-ness, simularity, from which no boring-ness, can escape! These teachers, are TOO boring. (watch a show with the first letters RS, and you will find this whole thing HILARIOUS.)

Why is my computer screen bright?

• Winner
Reactions: chris360kss
G

Guest35486

Because you are beside a lava pool, with lava all around you, and more lava. (Then a sheep started burning- WAIT WHAT? Why is there a sheep beside a lava pool? Uh, I dunno, never mind then.)

Why is there homework?